Re: EAs or indicators from Chinese Forex circles are posted here

In fact, I believe that everyone has seen this system in the community, but it is estimated that not many people will think about it for as long as I do.
When I got this system 2 months ago, I started a lot of tests. I simulated the warehouse and real disk. I didn't do backtesting. All the tests were done with simulated disks.

Software is a tool, and parameters are our core value. Selling your software will tell you the most suitable parameters, and I will share your most suitable parameters.
This system was originally developed to be used for M1 order brushing, and then I tested it many times, and it was basically stop loss, and the amount of order brushing was not much. Then I started to change my mind. Then found a lot of ways to trade. The system automatically sets the RSI and CCI billing conditions, and you can directly call the setting parameters to bill. This needs to be adjusted by yourself, it is very simple.
The system automatically moves the stop loss, and you can directly set the number of points.

What I mainly share is some methods and effects that I have measured in addition to these strategies.
The test results are currently EURUSD GBPUSD AUDUSD EURUSD NZDUSD XAUUSD Don't trade M1, don't M1, don't M1, if it is really for steady profit, then you need to filter the risk. I will share the data from my actual measurement
Because the system automatically simulates placing an order, you can directly open the simulated order. As shown The second picture above is the golden parameter, you can directly open the chart information and simulate the ordering function.
The parameter that needs to be modified at this time is the order number of the order. I am currently using the currency to filter 4 times, that is to say, after simulating the order 4 times, the real order is only placed for the fifth time. Gold is 8-10 times, which filters out most of the risk. Relatively stable trading
But the problem is that sometimes there is no order, please wait patiently, and the conditions for placing an order will naturally be a little bit.
No huge profits, no huge profits, if you are a friend who pursues short-term huge profits, this is definitely not suitable for you.

The picture above is what I tested,
Regarding the multiple issue, I have used 1.3 for gold and 1.5 for currency since I tested it, and the order amount can start from 0.005.

Here is a special note, the calculation unit of this system is ten-digit method. When setting the interval, 1 is 10 points, and 10 is 100. The golden interval is up to you to decide. The backtest data is also good. Gold interval of $3 or more

As shown in the figure:
When backtesting gold, the return reached 3.6% in just one day.
The system has been tested in the past few months and it is basically very good. Many strategies and functions depend on how we use them. Basically meet the needs of stable transactions.
No huge profits, no huge profits, no huge profits, at least I did not test this aspect, you can adjust the parameters yourself and try it out.
If you still don't understand, you can ask me, and you are welcome to share better parameters.

Add an EX4 file, open the chart, open the virtual order and use it directly, and the interval can be increased by yourself. Remember to hang H1 if you want to be stable. If you want huge profits, you can hang M1. The parameters are appropriately reduced, but you should stop losses at your own risk.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Chinese management transactions and statistical tools

Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
linaiyuan
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

:)

Attachments
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan

When the data is reviewed and backtested, simulated transactions can be conducted to open and close positions.

Share an EA tool for free, which can not only be used as an order keyboard for flexible trading, but also can be used to place orders and close positions to set stop-loss and take-profit during the replay, allowing you to return to the historical market to judge and enter the market again. , make the review more meaningful, and keep learning and progressing. [EA Panel] All-round ordering keyboard that can be replayed - When you need to replay, select this ea in the ea trading test status bar, you can place an order to close the position in the historical data, which is very convenient... - When you need to replay , select this ea in the ea trading test status bar, you can place an order to close a position in the historical data, which is very convenient
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan

Originally wanted to buy Japanese MT4 backtest data trading software (priced at $100). I don't need it now.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
linaiyuan

Chickenspicy, linaiyuan

Attachments
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan

Ha ha. With it. I can finally practice the trading system quickly. . One step closer to lossless manual trading.
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan

I would have liked to buy it. No need now hehe
Attachments
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan