Re: News Ahead

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:12 pm Sounds like Zelensky wants a preemptive strike against Russia.

Zelensky is desperate to pull the west into a full on war with Russia, he is running out of man power as was inevitable.

And Biden may just be the man to do it ...

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
The Biden Regime just purchased $290 Million of nuclear fallout emergency drugs.

It makes you wonder, how many more dystopian headlines will it take to stop the Russia insanity?

Meanwhile Biden contemplates another war, against - err, OPEC.

Q: "When the president went to Saudi Arabia, he said, 'I'm doing all I can to increase the supply for the USA, which I expect to happen.' What happened?"

JEAN-PIERRE: "His trip to the Middle East was not about oil. It was about America's position in the Middle East."

Breaking Market News ⚡️ @financialjuice
15h
US LAWMAKERS ARE PUSHING BILLS THAT AIM TO BREAK UP THE CARTEL; CHARGE IT IN FRONT OF THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION; OR EVEN SEIZE ASSETS ITS MEMBERS OWN IN THE US - WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/opec-decis ... _headlines

Ogee wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:02 pm Meanwhile Biden contemplates another war, against - err, OPEC.

Q: "When the president went to Saudi Arabia, he said, 'I'm doing all I can to increase the supply for the USA, which I expect to happen.' What happened?"

JEAN-PIERRE: "His trip to the Middle East was not about oil. It was about America's position in the Middle East."

Breaking Market News ⚡️ @financialjuice
15h
US LAWMAKERS ARE PUSHING BILLS THAT AIM TO BREAK UP THE CARTEL; CHARGE IT IN FRONT OF THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION; OR EVEN SEIZE ASSETS ITS MEMBERS OWN IN THE US - WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/opec-decis ... _headlines
:lmao: ......Another "Russia" approach. Just like all those other approaches if a country does not do what the US wants....It's getting boring. Soon the US will be home alone. Besides, what happened to the "The US is the biggest oil producer on this planet". Then it shouldn't be a problem, is it!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Mickey Abi

RplusT wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:00 pm Besides, what happened to the "The US is the biggest oil producer on this planet". Then it shouldn't be a problem, is it!
same in the UK, Greta's army say we're not allowed to consume oil let alone produce oil so it's sky high energy prices for us.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Krunal Gajjar

Ogee wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:13 pm same in the UK, Greta's army say we're not allowed to consume oil let alone produce oil so it's sky high energy prices for us.

Yeah, I know. They want to appear being progressive while actually being regressive i.e. back to the caves. Well, they have a good chance now.... :D
Besides, Greta presents herself as a smart girl but does not even realize she is being misused by the WEF nor has she really dug into the scientific details of what she calls global warming. She does make a ton of money though.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.