Re: News Ahead

⚠️ UKRAINE PRESIDENTIAL ADVISER SAYS UKRAINE NEEDS AN ADDITIONAL 50-80 MLRS SYSTEMS FROM FOREIGN PARTNERS

- Reuters

''Quick, send more Multiple Launch Rocket Systems and a couple of hundred billion $$$ for your proxy war.''

Why some feel that perhaps Russia was 'setup' by US and the EU to invade.

1942; German Nazi troops liberate Ukraine from Russia, revered as heroes.

Mid 1950s; CIA identify Ukraine as best place to use to destabilise Russia.

2014; Ukrainian army stage coup and overthrow newly elected gov. with US support.

2014 >; Ukrainian 'Nazi' militias sent into east Ukraine.

2014 >; Minsk I & II aggreement for militias to leave east Ukraine and for hostilities to end, signed by US and EU but fail to implement.

2020; US State Department report Ukrainian militias kidnapping, torture and murder of eastern Ukrainians with impunity. Human rights groups estimate 1 million Ukrainian refuges have fled to Russia for safety.

2021 > Biden forecasts Russia will invade (3 times).

2022;

Feb 15, the OSCE recorded 41 ceasefire violations as Kiev’s forces began shelling Donbas.

Feb 16: 76 violations
Feb 17: 316
Feb 18: 654
Feb 19: 1,413
Feb 20-21: 2,026
Feb 22: 1,484

…virtually all by the Kiev side.

Feb 24: Russian forces intervene
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Krunal Gajjar

Re: Ukraine needs $349 Billion

RplusT wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:22 pm :D yeah, that's what they told you. What terrorists? The ones from 9/11. Well, if I remember correctly 15 out of 19 were Saudis. Yet they are happily doing business and selling weapons to them. Go figure!
You may also know that Saddam had WMDs was a Bush lie. His intelligence agency stated otherwise. Tony Blair stated years later that he feels sorry about that. If he had known, he would not have joined that invasion.
Besides, as far as my legal judgement goes, those invading and destroying sovereign countries, killing more than a Million innocent men, women and children are the terrorists. It's a violation of international law. All that for catching a few guys?!
☝☝☝
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

LikeRe: Ukraine needs $349 Billion

xard777 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:06 am I AM SENDING MY ENERGY BILL TO UKRAINE - WHO IS WITH ME???
Xard777
HERE HERE............ AND OUR DAMN GASOLINE BILLS SINCE MARCH 2022 🇺🇦 🇺🇦 🇺🇦
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: News Ahead

The Ukraine military having lost badly in Kherson have made a new push where the Russians weren't and have made big territorial gains.

Has lead Russia to contemplate declaring war on Ukraine.

Reminder that Russia's aim was only to occupy the east and south but given the huge material support from the EU and the US to the Ukraine army has lead to a rethink.

Attacking to rest of the Ukraine will force Nato to supply troops as well as equipment if they want to keep this thing going so a major escalation is possible.

https://t.co/2g8kXDGfiL
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mickey Abi