Re: News Ahead

I have mostly burned wood in the winter
When I don't own a forest, I've bought firewood, well now the sellers say they won't take new orders, the orders are full and new ones won't be taken until the previous orders have been delivered.

The price of wood briquettes has increased also by 33%, at least from the store where I bought them before. I'm looking for a cheaper one.

Pellet not so much experience in burning them in the fireplace.

Before the axe, we need a forest and a saw. https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justeeri
Attachments
These users thanked the author Remuli for the post:
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:13 am As I have said all along, this energy crisis is pure manipulation...
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/wher ... 21689.html
Xard777
Sure, Xard. They are watching how people react and take measures to close all escape roads for them.....no wood, no coal, no stoves no nothing.....so you will be happy with the ration of electricity you receive at an exorbitant price.
It's summertime, imagine how the winter is going to be.

By the way, I guess you are stocking up on Carlsberg...... :D ... because soon there'll only be an artificial one available.....no hops, no grains

Our leaders, having all been through the 're-education' camps of the WEF would rather deceive and virtue signal than lead for the good of their nation.

Adam Brooks 🇬🇧 @EssexPR
9h
So it turns out that Europe IS buying Russian LNG gas via China at huge mark ups, just so it can virtue signal that it’s not buying from Putin’s Russia…
How backward, how utterly pathetic & utterly destructive of those paying high prices at home & in business.

And California recently ruled to ban gas powered cars by 2035.

DEVELOPING: California power grid officials warn of blackouts, urge residents to conserve energy.

“Set thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, avoid using large appliances and charging electric vehicles, and turn off unnecessary lights,”
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, LittleCaro

Ogee wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:00 pm ⚠️ RUSSIA REMAINS COMMITTED TO ITS GAS SUPPLY COMMITMENTS, BUT CANNOT MEET THEM BECAUSE OF THE SANCTIONS IMPOSED - IFAX CITES KREMLIN SPOKESMAN

- Reuters
so give up america? accept your inevitable defeat?
thats what i heard lol
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:03 pm so give up america? accept your inevitable defeat?
thats what i heard lol
''Russia prepared itself for seven years for the current confrontation. It had foreseen the Western sanctions well in advance and needed only two months to circumvent them.''

''These sanctions disrupt US globalization, disrupt Western economies by breaking supply chains, ... ''

'' ... Meanwhile, the Russian Treasury’s revenues have increased by 32% in six months.''

https://www.voltairenet.org/article217850.html
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

Ogee wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:15 pm Our leaders, having all been through the 're-education' camps of the WEF would rather deceive and virtue signal than lead for the good of their nation.

Adam Brooks 🇬🇧 @EssexPR
9h
So it turns out that Europe IS buying Russian LNG gas via China at huge mark ups, just so it can virtue signal that it’s not buying from Putin’s Russia…
How backward, how utterly pathetic & utterly destructive of those paying high prices at home & in business.

And California recently ruled to ban gas powered cars by 2035.

DEVELOPING: California power grid officials warn of blackouts, urge residents to conserve energy.

“Set thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, avoid using large appliances and charging electric vehicles, and turn off unnecessary lights,”

The US, with plenty of liquid gas, oil, coal....should not have an energy problem. Unless it is intentional.

So they ask people to buy electric cars and then tell them not to charge them.......Huh!

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Ogee, Mickey Abi