IdeaRe: Negative risk to reward ratio of 2.1 but a hit rate of 90% ...

I personally take anything that is profitable and fits my personality.

That said, people pay way too much attention to RR.

To quote one of the best daytraders I know, Tom Hougaard:
Those who trade with a risk to reward ratio of some number, to me, are playing the same game as all those losing clients I saw over 10 years at a brokerage. They cannot wait to take their profit.
I on the other hand cannot wait to take my loss, but I prefer to be patient in taking my profit.
also..... share the damn template! :lmao:
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Re: Negative risk to reward ratio of 2.1 but a hit rate of 90% ...

will yes if u think about it .. hitting tp 90% of time has benefits of psychological effects ..it makes u accept losers ... plus im testing it for a while every time a trade is ready i be very happy cus i know gonna make money .... i will share indicators and template ... so it works and tested only on renko bar EURUSD 5PIPS BARS ..XAUUSD 100POINT BAR (10PIPS) . ... I ATTACH 1 TEMPLATE FOR EURUSD 5 BRICK SIZE AND XAUUSD 100 BRICK SIZE .. i will also attach renko expert but u can go on youtube and see how to make it work its easy .

BUT HERE ARE ENTRY RULES ...

BUY .. 3MA LINE COLOR AND XACK HISTOGRAM FILTER AGREE ON THE BAR THAT THE DOT APPEARD ON .. WE ENTER BUY .. 1 BAR TP ..1 BAR SL(ITS 2 BARS IN NUMBERS BUT VISIUALY 1 BAR )

SELL ... 3MA COLOR AND HISTOGRAM AGREE ON THE BAR THAT THE DOT APPEARD ON .. WE ENTER SELL .. 1 BAR TP .. 1 BAR SL

EXEPTION FOR RULES .. ANY TIME AN ARROW AND A DOT APPEAR ON SAME BAR WE IGNORE ALL RULES AND OPEN A TRADE OF 1 BAR TP AND 1 BAR SL ( 2 BARS IN PIPS )
These users thanked the author xzerax for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, PumbaPLS, Flandria2, Jedidiah

also if mr.tools or other respected coders in our community want to make this strategy an ea .. than it would be a blessing .. please fellow traders test on demo first and when its shiny go live ... another thing if u find yourself making the strategy better than please come back to this thread and post an update of your expirence with the system ... love .. repsect .. and profits to you ,
These users thanked the author xzerax for the post:
Chickenspicy

xzerax wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:31 am also if mr.tools or other respected coders in our community want to make this strategy an ea .. than it would be a blessing .. please fellow traders test on demo first and when its shiny go live ... another thing if u find yourself making the strategy better than please come back to this thread and post an update of your expirence with the system ... love .. repsect .. and profits to you ,
not sure how this could change things up
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
xzerax
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

xzerax wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:55 am are white arrows repaint ? if not i see potential .. because we want only 1 bar per trade as tp ... remove riboon lines and keep arrow and check it up
the ribbons have rsi 14 included in them are you sure? the white arrows are Etr, they are the ones you included\
if the Etr repaints the white and yellow arrows are the closest you can get to non repaint
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:53 am not sure how this could change things up
the ma cross arrow is good also the gamma lines .. could figure something out of them .. will tweak and experment on them .. but i dont want the strategy to be overcomplicated .. as long as the tp is 1 bar .. maybe stick to the simplist setups
These users thanked the author xzerax for the post:
Chickenspicy