Re: Forex Education

RplusT wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:25 pm The indicator weighted-cc does not update with every new candle. Can someone please fix this?

weighted-cci.mq4
try using your regular cci of 13 with a cci of 7 on top its the same thing idk if that will improve it though
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:48 am you can confirm the 4hr slope by 1hr stochastic for 5m entries
youll be suprised how much pips you can find in those gaps
Very interesting! Can you show us what this all looks like together (1 hr chart, Schocastic with 4/2/2/ settings, RSI Bt mod on 4 hr timeframe, and the CCI settings)? I'd be curious to see if they outperform the RSE-QQX indicator you just deleted.

On a separate note, why not just leave the indicators up and leave an edit saying you moved on? I think it would be more useful to do it that way and better show your progression towards an ideal trading system.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:22 am tada

stoch confirm rsi
cci confirm rsi
Let me see if I got the setup down correctly:

• Open up M5 chart
  • Add RSI BT mod indicator and change nothing except make it on the H4 timeframe
  • Add a MTF stochastic indicator, set the parameters to 4/2/2 and make sure it operates on the H1 timeframe
  • Add a MTF CCi indicator, only change the period to 7 and make sure it operates on the M15 timeframe

Rules:

• For a BUY trade, make sure you have all three of these in the following order (most important to least); RSI slope pointing up, stochastic lines pointing up, CCI above zero
  • For a SELL trade, make sure you have all three of these in the following order (most important to least); RSI slope pointing down, stochastic lines pointing down, CCI below zero

If I got this right, let's make a rar file that includes the indicators and a template to configure all indicators to the correct settings.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
Chickenspicy