This indicator expired. Now I'm desperate.

Please could someone help me find this indicator that I will leave attached or the owner of it, it has expired the license and I was using it, it was bringing me good results, the only one among all that I have already tested, please someone help me, I will be immensely grateful.

Re: This indicator expired. Now I'm desperate.

Tiago Henrique wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:56 am I'll give up so most of those who have an indicator that actually works don't share, unfortunately. :sad:
that indicator sucks........
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: This indicator expired. Now I'm desperate.

Tiago Henrique wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:53 pm Please could someone help me find this indicator that I will leave attached or the owner of it, it has expired the license and I was using it, it was bringing me good results, the only one among all that I have already tested, please someone help me, I will be immensely grateful.
Although here is a working version here on the site was found

app.php/attach/file/3358175
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post:
jango

QuestionRe: This indicator expired. Now I'm desperate.

Alright, this is getting a bit silly now. This is the 3rd thread you've created about this expired indicator. Please don't spam our forum like that.

If you're serious about being a regarded member of our site, please take 3 minutes to read our rules to avoid post removal or being banned 🚷

Thank you and I hope you understand.

Tiago Henrique wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:53 pm Please could someone help me find this indicator that I will leave attached or the owner of it...
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance