Re: The Jesus Strategy

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:08 am As someone that has been trading for a bit... I suggest using a few less indicators... you have 6 subwindows and 3 of them are the RSI slightly differently coded...

Example of how it should look like for a solid system.. more is most of the time not better... try your indicators out and delete the ones that have no use. Just a suggestion.

i agree with you i just left the template like that for people to see everything and decide for themselves
although bheurekso cant be seen because bheurekso overlaps vertex, and volume reversal is a little messy looking so i was like nahh i leave it out
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
PumbaPLS
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Order Block Example GBPCHF 4H

order blocks are cool i like them , there is supposed to be market imbalance as well but i never understood that part

price went decently far... the vertex smaller arrow seemed to be significant this case and changed the extreme spike to 4 for lower timeframes
template included below for this style i guess
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

LikeRe: The Jesus Strategy

HeavLeighGill wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:35 am I think you picked a good name for your strategy! Definitely got my attention.
thanks lad

included the non repaint weis waves below with default settings
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

Good day everyone,

I've tried so many indicators over a long period of time and never really been successful with trading, so help would be MUCH appreciated. I've attached a few screenshots about the indicators I use from the very first post on this thread, it's the ones that makes sense for me. I basically have 3 confirmations and would just like to know If i'm doing it correctly. So the vertex mod3 has to touch the 10 or -10 level, the RSI crossover making a blue or purple dot and TMA arrow pointing up or down. Taking profit on the first TMA arrow pointing in opposite direction?

I've added a screenshot of the 1min chart just to show what the indicators do sometimes, it meets all the confirmations open a trade and then it has a massive drawdown obviously hitting SL a lot, eventually all 3 confirmations work again. I know we can't win every single trade but does anyone have a indicator perhaps that can be used as a last confirmations just to minimize the drawdown a bit?

Kind Regards
Attachments
These users thanked the author JeanPierre458 for the post:
Chickenspicy

JeanPierre458 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:41 am Good day everyone,

I've tried so many indicators over a long period of time and never really been successful with trading, so help would be MUCH appreciated. I've attached a few screenshots about the indicators I use from the very first post on this thread, it's the ones that makes sense for me. I basically have 3 confirmations and would just like to know If i'm doing it correctly. So the vertex mod3 has to touch the 10 or -10 level, the RSI crossover making a blue or purple dot and TMA arrow pointing up or down. Taking profit on the first TMA arrow pointing in opposite direction?

I've added a screenshot of the 1min chart just to show what the indicators do sometimes, it meets all the confirmations open a trade and then it has a massive drawdown obviously hitting SL a lot, eventually all 3 confirmations work again. I know we can't win every single trade but does anyone have a indicator perhaps that can be used as a last confirmations just to minimize the drawdown a bit?

Kind Regards
yes you must indetify which way the market is trending on average
you can do that with solar wind joy of 200/200 or indicators that are like the solar wind joy mainly fisher based but some of them repaint bad while others only a little when it starts getting close to the crossing point (or waddah attar averaged with higher ma settings) or currency strength crossings on higher time frame
also aroon or vortex on higher time frames/ periods
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1