Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:02 am Are you sure about that, made one and the results are not good.
mr. tools,
i needs to test .
how you feel the breakout arrows results !! does get good results bro.. ;)

note:- for UP ARROW , the current close bar should be bullish colour and previous bar should be bearish colour
below snaps are live open trade as per rule :). its win in binary 1 or 2 bar expiry after arrow open bar!
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote:Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:49 am mr. tools,
i needs to test .

note:- for UP ARROW , the current close bar should be bullish colour and previous bar should be bearish colour
below snaps are live open trade as per rule :). its win in binary 1 or 2 bar expiry after arrow open bar!
This is from your previous directions.

sal wrote:Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:49 am mr. tools,
i needs to test .

Now you completely changed what you said before.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
moey_dw

mrtools wrote:Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:09 am Now you completely changed what you said before.
yes seems to be 2 different requests now......... maybe can post dis type of requests in the mt4 request topic instead brother sal & keep this thread bit cleaner 🤔🤔🤔
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

sal wrote:Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:18 pm any update mr.tools for the above request.!!
please have a look for up arrow urles.. in this request.
i given latest snap for down arrow , but rules is just opposite.. no changes made,
see snap for both directions

mr. tools
can you please point out what is difference . i posted both snap for down and up directions above
1. earlier post (old) up arrow direction
2. latest post (new) down direction
:think:
Attachments

sal wrote:Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:20 am please have a look for up arrow urles.. in this request.
i given latest snap for down arrow , but rules is just opposite.. no changes made,
see snap for both directions

mr. tools
can you please point out what is difference . i posted both snap for down and up directions above
1. earlier post (old) up arrow direction
2. latest post (new) down direction
:think:
You originally said "for up arrows::: open price < bottom channel && high price > previous bar high price at close time frame" you never gave your rules for down arrows so I assumed you wanted the opposite for down arrows. This is the code with 1 = up arrows and -1 = down arrows. Now it sounds like you want a verified bull/bear candle after channel breakout.

Code: Select all

trend[i]  = (Open[i]<lower[i] && High[i]>High[i+1]) ? 1 : (Open[i]>upper[i] && Low[i]<Low[i+1]) ? -1 : 0;

Re: Trend Indicators

Krelian99 wrote:Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:40 am Oh no, not that BS again :D

Merka, this is a typical scam site as there are still many many more. They all look similar and are full of nonsense with some pics for drooling noobs and at the end there is nice price for a indi that you better delete right away. Believe Pava, he knows that rubbish for around seven years or even more. I guess, the wonder trend indi consists of MAs, maybe SMA100 and another SMA, it wouldn't be the first one.
for around 30 years

mrtools wrote:Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:22 am You originally said "for up arrows::: open price < bottom channel && high price > previous bar high price at close time frame" you never gave your rules for down arrows so I assumed you wanted the opposite for down arrows. This is the code with 1 = up arrows and -1 = down arrows. Now it sounds like you want a verified bull/bear candle after channel breakout.

Code: Select all

trend[i]  = (Open[i]<lower[i] && High[i]>High[i+1]) ? 1 : (Open[i]>upper[i] && Low[i]<Low[i+1]) ? -1 : 0;
mr. tools
if a conditions for up arrows given obviously ; just opposite for down arrow rules right!! :razz:
for clarity i gave snaps and arrow positions also
one think i missed to you to mnetioned the bull bear of previous bar and current bar. sorry for that.
hope now its clear ... :)