Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:34 am Added alerts when the lines cross.
mrtools wrote:Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:14 am Added mtf to this one instead.
I expect Mr. mrtools to modify the iTrend averages - (mtf + alerts + arrows) indicator: after the yellow dashed line intersects with the blue fill color, it becomes a solid blue line; after the yellow dashed line intersects with the red fill color, it becomes a solid red line.

i.e. similar to iTrend ADXvma.mq5.

Infinite merit!

太虚一毫 wrote:Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:10 pm I expect Mr. mrtools to modify the iTrend averages - (mtf + alerts + arrows) indicator: after the yellow dashed line intersects with the blue fill color, it becomes a solid blue line; after the yellow dashed line intersects with the red fill color, it becomes a solid red line.

i.e. similar to iTrend ADXvma.mq5.

Infinite merit!
iTrend Averages with Color Change on Volatility Level

Thanks had not noticed this addition done by Mladen, hopefully I was able to get it close to his, with this version.

ps) looks like I didn't get the colors right, didn't look that bad from my laptop, but on the picture you can hardly see it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, pail1217, RodrigoRT7, DaffyTaffy, excellence

mrtools wrote:Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:02 pm Thanks had not noticed this addition done by Mladen, hopefully I was able to get it close to his, with this version.

ps) looks like I didn't get the colors right, didn't look that bad from my laptop, but on the picture you can hardly see it.
iTrend of MT5, MT4, now the two versions are perfect! Mr. mrtools/Mladen has infinite merit! :thumbup:

LikeRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

This is now our best version of iTrend for MT4 :)

Updated the Top 10 indicators list with this version, too! Thank you brothers.

mrtools wrote:Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:02 pm Thanks had not noticed this addition done by Mladen
太虚一毫 wrote:Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:29 pm iTrend of MT5, MT4, now the two versions are perfect! Mr. mrtools/Mladen has infinite merit! :thumbup:
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance