Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:26 am Added filtering, looks like it may be of use.
Dear Master Mrtools

its possible ? addition like if the value above or below value before and show dot on chart maybe this indicator will like HH LL LH HL and the color follow above or below value before.
sorry about my fool idea :)

Profit Regards
Erynade
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

erynade wrote:Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:50 pm Dear Master Mrtools

its possible ? addition like if the value above or below value before and show dot on chart maybe this indicator will like HH LL LH HL and the color follow above or below value before.

sorry about my fool idea :)

Profit Regards
Erynade
Don't worry there are no fool ideas. Are you looking for on chart arrows/dots on color change?

mrtools wrote:Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:44 am Sorry for the late answer. Are you saying you are looking for arrows as it's leaving upper/lower levels?
No problem. Same settings, arrows on same candle like is now, but instead of buy - change to sell arrow. Arrows apear when upper/lower lvl are cross. When it cross upper level we have buy arrow and here i want sell arrow (similar to crossing lower lvl)