Re: Trend Indicators

Narco wrote:Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:33 pm Thanks, I appreciate the response.

I 100% agree with you, so I was just asking was there any alternatives to make it transition a bit faster without using negative amplitude.

As far as the indicator being a scam. It definitely isn't a holy grail but it can be a useful tool for alerting and heads up for PA directional changes.

Cheers
That indicator, if calculated the original way, is not a scam
Making it using negative "amplitude" would be deception at the least (if not straight scam)

Re: Trend Indicators

mladen wrote:Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:36 pm That indicator, if calculated the original way, is not a scam
Making it using negative "amplitude" would be deception at the least (if not straight scam)
It is a very good indicator.

Maybe it is possible to speed up the transitions using a different (faster) MA instead of changing amplitude?

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

After some more research It seems Half Trend is able to use the default moving average methods - SMA/EMA/SMMA/LWMA.

Is it possible for Half Trend to use other moving averages (similar to attached) to access some of the faster zero lag MAs?

In not asking for any work to be done, I am just wondering if it is possible and whether it might provide Half Trend with faster transitions?

Re: Awesome Oscillator Divergence Averages

Jimmy wrote:Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:44 pm This is Mrtools's Averages Awesome Oscillator Divergence indicator for MT4. This indicator comes with Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Alerts, Classic & Hidden Divergence, Arrows & more.
mr.tools
can you please update the divergence driection as per the below snap rule
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi