Re: Trend Indicators

kvak wrote:Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:22 am Hi,it is normal in mtf mode.
For example you use 1hour mtf in 15 min chart. You have 4 time chance to change direction,up/down.But after 1hour candle close,its no repaint.....
thanks Kvak, so I can not trade base on the indicator in MTF because it changes signal 4 times, right?

colorwind wrote:Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:15 am thanks Kvak, so I can not trade base on the indicator in MTF because it changes signal 4 times, right?
To me mtf is good to look at the long term trend and take trades in that direction, when the lower time frame agrees. The times the signal may change depends on what time frames you trade on and the time frame chart trend you are looking at, for example if on a 30 minute chart and looking at hourly chart it can change 2 times, if on m5 looking ar m15 chart it can change 3 times.

mntiwana wrote:Fri May 05, 2017 3:50 am I am sorry. Here it is on a clean chart with default settings. Mladen posted this version not long ago.

Hi scarlet
I think you are trying confuse and misleading your self,i don't see any repainting results from,i checked it for a while,may be experts can better help you.
first,you needs to adjust indicator parameters according to price,i guess you used default .
I can't set it as shown in the picture
Can you tell me the setting value?
Attachments

mntiwana wrote:Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:30 pm HalfTrend MTF with channels alerts
I think this thread is most suitable for "Half Trend" indicators
The version with arrows (on first bar option)- alerts and mtf - along with channels (atr) - user friendly
dear mr.tools.
do this indicator is recalcuate ??
i found its recalucate when refresh time
any has the half trend channel indicator !!! please share
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote:Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:45 pm dear mr.tools.
do this indicator is recalcuate ??
i found its recalucate when refresh time
any has the half trend channel indicator !!! please share
Yes it would be great if someone was able to fix the Half Trend MTF with Channels Alerts indicator to not repaint.

Mladen has kindly supplied a locked NRP version, but it is a basic version without channels or configurable alerting options.