Re: Trend Indicators

Jimmy wrote:Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:54 pm Latest version of the Half Trend indicator by Mladen.

What I like about this new version is that Mladen has managed to create a true "non-repainting" version of this promising indicator.
Now, If you're a long-term trader and you simply trade the Daily chart or higher, this indicator can easily be your best friend by simply taking trades off the Half Trend's alert arrows and use a trailing stop.
But for many of us who love to trade actively, intraday traders and trend scalpers can still benefit from such a solid indicator to catch smaller trends and waves. Give it a try and while you're at it, check out the Daily chart with the Half Trend indicator.

Thanks Mladen.

USDCADDaily.png
AnYbody having EA for this HALF TREND INDICATOR
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

Re: Trend Indicators

PREETHI wrote:Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:59 pm

AnYbody having EA for this HALF TREND INDICATOR
Hi,mrtools, I tested this Sly Fox Halftrend-Rider EA and when it gets a signal, it closes almost immediately, which results to 100% loss, can you fix this?... once theres a buy signal, its meant to hold until the next sell signal, but it just closes immediately. please rectify it.
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

Re: Tim Morris MA and Histogram set

Jimmy wrote:Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:51 pm The Tim Morris moving average system was created in 2004 by Tim Morris. It is often known as the "TMMA" and traders use this system for scalping and short term trades.

Upon backtesting it certainly seems to produce good signals for scalping in the M15 charts especially if you're taking trades in conjunction with the higher timeframe trends.

Histogram and chart versions are below and have been fixed for MT4 1090.

EURUSDM15TIMMORRISMA.png
tim_morris_ma_1_1.mq4
tim_morris_ma_histo_1_1.mq4
Hi, is there any version with alarms and arrows as the other MAs?
I couldnt find it yet.
Thanks