Re: Trend Indicators

TEAMTRADER wrote:Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:16 am
It is not what I need, it is similar but does not suit my trading eye.
I am sure there is an indictor that colours the actual candle at the cross of selected ma's and it would be excellent if one could be made to the Non Lag indicator formula posted previously.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
TEAMTRADER
Teamtrader, added an option to use colored bars.

mades wrote:Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:32 pm

Question dear coders, this ccfp version does have alert but no option to turn off alert on cross of strength lines. I would like to use only alert when it reaches certain value (which is built in already) but not on crosses which when you have all curriences on is very annoying (alerts on crosses are almost every time period). Someone skilled could remove this part of alert? Thank you!
Made the "alerts on pair cross" an option

dear mladen,
please is it possible, to get your indi with a shorter "shortname display".?

The shortname values are very long in display. And if three indis in the same subwindows, lines will be unclearly.
I use this in the ptl template at trading systems.

Thanks in advance for your feedback or modified file :)

regards Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

marwilli wrote:Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:06 am dear mladen,
please is it possible, to get your indi with a shorter "shortname display".?

The shortname values are very long in display. And if three indis in the same subwindows, lines will be unclearly.
I use this in the ptl template at trading systems.

Thanks in advance for your feedback or modified file :)

regards Markus
Those long digits values are,levels values,a logical part of indicator,should not be removed - but as you described,you have overlapping problem,so you can try increasing min/max values (+/- 100 or more) from common tab
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

MicroLite wrote:Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:29 pm

That' s weird. Here is what it shows on my terminal. It looks the same as before I added the alert
Oki then I guess problem is somewhere on my side.

p.s. fixed .. I know now, I had the old and new one at the same time on the chart. Last small request, could you also add push notifications? Thank you!

Added a small new function "slopechangelvl1", if true, will do slope alerts only when above or below level1 which is useful if you use it with all currencies on.

I would also like to ask pro coders here if they could add another useful thing: rate of change from (bar-X), x being a variable (default 1). It could be shown on the display as USD 0.007843 + 0.15 (normalized). Could be green or red depending on if the number is positive or negative. It would serve as sort of momentum, helping to pair currencies more effectively.

There are other features which could be coded in (like varying thickness of line depending on value or counting the crosses over certain number of bars and show the pair with least crosses) but it is unfortunately all beyond my skills.