Re: Trend Indicators

AmirDehghani wrote:Tue May 23, 2017 1:21 am Dear MrTools
Please add an Cross Alarm to this Indi.
Thank You Very Much
Here is a version with alerts added
PS: don't be surprised if you have build 1090 and it does not show the values on chart. Make some nonsense change, compile, undo the change (to revert it to original) and it should work. The usual "fix" we need to do to save m,t4 a....s this time (unless they notice that something is very wrong with it, but judging from the problems they are having in metateditor toolbars for the last couple of months, the chances are slim)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Akela

Trend envelopes - multi pass moving average filter
The version Trend Envelopes Multi Pass Moving Averages filter is very compromising as you see in illustration picture with default - interpolated mtf - alerts and some adjustable features,Experimenting recommended
this version using multi pass filters for calculation
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Trend envelopes - multi pass moving average filter - binary
Thanks to our experts for such fantastic toys - Trend Envelopes Multi Pass Moving Average Filter Binary version interpolated mtf - alerts and same attributes as to previous on chart version but this binary displayed in sub window

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Don't know what upgradation features are possible but this indicator is so attractive with fitting possibilities :)
may be experts can better decide what to add next

mrtools wrote:Sat May 27, 2017 6:33 am This is a version of trnd envelopes multi pass ma upgraded using Mladen's bb stop (new format indicator). Indicator is mtf with alerts and user friendly..
Hello MrTools thank you for this indicator... i have a small
issue, it doesn't display the envelops and the zero line...

AlexLoco wrote:Sat May 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Hello MrTools thank you for this indicator... i have a small
issue, it doesn't display the envelops and the zero line...

Untitled.png
Hi Alex
Indicator is working well with me,i think there is some thing wrong from your side and then that is envelop line not envelop,zero line (doted grey) is visible with me even
Attachments