Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Sepo wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:44 am This indicator is very interesting. Use it with other reversal type indicators. In order for it to work you must put it in the indicator folder in the folder as it is, do not only put the indicator there alone. Once I finish my trading system, I'll post the rules on how I use this indicator to make accurate trades Screenshot (27).png
This indicator is repainting right?

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Sepo wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:13 am Hello fellow traders, this is my first post lol. I found this interesting indicator on another forum. Whenever the red or green line crosses the 6 level there is a probability of the price reversing. I did notice some repainting in the indicator but so far it has been useful when used with other reversal type indicators.Reverse Power.ex4
This indicator uses the same principle as the Peak indicator. The Peak indicator is better because it doesn't repaint at all [I think;)]
These users thanked the author Sepo for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, ppinto
Trust the process:)