Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

ionone wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:56 pm I acutally modified the original indi to my liking with separate StdError Period length which make the indi closer to what the article has shown
Cool modification i'm sorta unsure how to use this. Would you tell me? It's caught my eye and hoping to understand more.

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:37 am how to use it in practice?
+1 I'm wondering the same thing too

charli wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:04 am I remember this tmpl a long time ago, creator was claiming that this was a killer, maybe someone finds it useful...
Thanks for sharing!
90% of it is useless.. (to me) but the 10%.. are indeed interesting.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
charli
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

TransparentTrader wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:01 am Looks interesting (especially on Renko charts) but I'm still confused about how to use this indicator.

Would it be possible to visually show where your entries and exits are, and how you determine them? If possible I'd like to see this on the chart where you use the SE bands instead of the G Channel indicator.
Here with different colors for the arrows , easier to spot , and very simple TA.
exit might be upper middle or lower band , at your discretion
We could go really deep into PA but it took me a full hour to annote the NQ100. We might as well talk in pm about screen share or whatever if you really need help.

But on NQ chart i linked , you can see how my brain computes those charts. as you can see DAX was harder to sell , no double touch of SR so i wouldnt have catched that move

edit : another way to look at the NQ chart :
These users thanked the author gaarmitaar for the post:
TransparentTrader

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:08 am Thanks for sharing!
90% of it is useless.. (to me) but the 10%.. are indeed interesting.
No problem Pumba....
Yeah, exactly, maybe the settings from the subwindow are interesting ....
One more tmpl. that I remember was Vito, an Italian guy that spend a lot of time building and testing this, he originally made it for binary option, but again, one can find it intriguing.
These users thanked the author charli for the post:
PumbaPLS
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500