Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Indicators are publicly available on this site.
Another thing is that trading on this system is very convenient with the help of the converted EA, which is posted on this link.

Maybe someone will remake this EA for leveraged trading?
viewtopic.php?p=1295436459#p1295436459

Intrest 1 wrote:Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:42 pm Indicators are publicly available on this site.
Another thing is that trading on this system is very convenient with the help of the converted EA, which is posted on this link.
viewtopic.php?p=1295436459#p1295436459
still no inputs etc
If you want anyone to check how interesting (or promising) your ideas are people need a complete setup (including inputs for indies) in order to verify or falsify...

Intrest 1 wrote:Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:51 pm entries after the breakdown of the trend line according to the classics of technical analysis?
do you know anything about technical analysis?
I don't think you understand what I am trying to say...
I don't know if I understand technical analysis but these are some of the books I have read on the topic:
Trading Price Action Trends: Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar by Bar for the Serious Trader
Advanced Positioning, Flow, and Sentiment Analysis in Commodity Markets: Bridging Fundamental and Technical Analysis
Trading: Technical Analysis Masterclass: Master the financial markets
Technical Analysis of Stock Trends, Eleventh Edition

josi wrote:Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:55 pm I don't think you understand what I am trying to say...
I don't know if I understand technical analysis but these are some of the books I have read on the topic:
Trading Price Action Trends: Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar by Bar for the Serious Trader
Advanced Positioning, Flow, and Sentiment Analysis in Commodity Markets: Bridging Fundamental and Technical Analysis
everything is much simpler.
in technical analysis, a trend reversal is determined by the breakdown of the trend line.
everything else is not really necessary, because reversal zones are determined by fractals, the goals of movement by the Vadimcha method

josi wrote:Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:55 pm I don't think you understand what I am trying to say...
you can trade any signals after a trendline breakout.
is not the point.
the bottom line is that it is much more effective to do this with EA, which is posted in the next topic
Attachments

Donchian Cloud System 1.3 for MT5

Bollinger Cloud System 1.1 for MT5

Volty Cloud System 1.8 for MT5