Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

This is one of the most interesting indicator in mql4 language

Description:

Linear Momentum:

Momentum is strength of an object that moves to different place — this is my own definition. Momentum can be calculated with following equation: momentum = mass x velocity. You should already know that velocity is speed with direction.

Shortest equation will be: p=mv where p is momentum, m is mass (in kg) and v is velocity (in m/s).

Linear Momentum Implementation in MetaTrader Custom Indicator:

The following will explain why it’s called Linear Momentum in Forex:

p = momentum; m = mass, converted into volume of trade or tick;

I would prefer to use tick volume because it’s more easy to find tick information than volume of all lots traded around the world; v = velocity, it’s a value taken from pips movement divided by timeframe (point/seconds, originally in m/s).

Intrest 1 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:42 am the intersections of rsi on chart, cci on chart and other oscillators with signal MA are the intersections of these oscillators of their mid-levels in the higher timeframes. as you can see this is a good levels of support and resistance. perhaps the programmers will make the indicators of the levels of the oscillators
Where are the indicators and the template?
Just look at the pictures here, there is no interest in this. :think:
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

uncle wong wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:38 am This is one of the most interesting indicator in mql4 language.
Description:
Linear Momentum:
Momentum is strength of an object that moves to different place — this is my own definition. Momentum can be calculated with following equation: momentum = mass x velocity. You should already know that velocity is speed with direction.
Shortest equation will be: p=mv where p is momentum, m is mass (in kg) and v is velocity (in m/s).
Linear Momentum Implementation in MetaTrader Custom Indicator:
The following will explain why it’s called Linear Momentum in Forex:
p = momentum; m = mass, converted into volume of trade or tick;
I would prefer to use tick volume because it’s more easy to find tick information than volume of all lots traded around the world; v = velocity, it’s a value taken from pips movement divided by timeframe (point/seconds, originally in m/s).

Replace the code of OnCalculate() with this :

Code: Select all

int limit = rates_total-prev_calculated; if (limit>=rates_total-1) limit = rates_total-1;
      for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--) Temporary[i]=tick_volume[i]*(close[i]-open[i]);
      for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--) LinearMomentumBuffer[i]=iMAOnArray(Temporary,0,SmoothingPeriod,0,SmoothingMethod,i);
   return(rates_total);

The code used in that indicator is unnecessarily complicated

mladen wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:35 am Replace the code of OnCalculate() with this :

Code: Select all

int limit = rates_total-prev_calculated; if (limit>=rates_total-1) limit = rates_total-1;
      for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--) Temporary[i]=tick_volume[i]*(close[i]-open[i]);
      for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--) LinearMomentumBuffer[i]=iMAOnArray(Temporary,0,SmoothingPeriod,0,SmoothingMethod,i);
   return(rates_total);
The code used in that indicator is unnecessarily complicated
Thanks mladen :)

with that simplification, we lost the vertical scale. could you please fix that? also input configurable level alert would be very nice
//
// .. looks like its in the Trend direction & force index category of indicator.