Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

drawmeasmile wrote:Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:00 pm

Hello.

Thanks a lot for the share. I find this indicator is kind useful but it seems the alerts are not working as it is supposed to be. Could you share the MQL file too as well? I would like to be added email notifications to it as well if it is possible.

Have a good day.
TRY this one it now work

also you can enable it just alert on one side :Hot:
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

InfoRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

drawmeasmile wrote:Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:20 pm

Few of the signals dissapiared but very few. I guess there is no way to be fully no repainting indicator as it is based on TMA but overall it is a good creation. It will be nice if we can check the MQL code as well. Thanks,
It is used to take position into the direction of the trend

Not buy/sell

It's like this
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

pacois wrote:Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:51 pm try!!
to work, both files must be installed
Hello, can you make a similar one but with moving average instead of Coral? For example - for a buy - it should rings only if TMA signal is above a moving average and vice versa for short - it should rings only if TMA sell signal is below a moving average. So, we can choose the period and the type of moving average from the indicator settings just as this one you have already posted. I think it could be more suitable like this because not everyone is familiar with Coral. Arrows are valid buy signals as per may suggestion. Thanks in advance and all the best. :)
Attachments

Panorama wrote:Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:09 pm

How do you trade it?
I am just training with the trend on pullbacks. Just as it was already suggested but i am not using Coral as it has never became my favourite. SL can be placed few pips above the signal candle but i prefer to place it more further and i will close the trade manual if i don't like the incoming price action. Exit could be the opposite signal.

drawmeasmile wrote:Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:11 pm

Hello, can you make a similar one but with moving average instead of Coral? For example - for a buy - it should rings only if TMA signal is above a moving average and vice versa for short - it should rings only if TMA sell signal is below a moving average. So, we can choose the period and the type of moving average from the indicator settings just as this one you have already posted. I think it could be more suitable like this because not everyone is familiar with Coral. Arrows are valid buy signals as per may suggestion. Thanks in advance and all the best. :)
Try!!

pacois wrote:

Try!!
You guys rock it! Thanks mate. It is exactly as i wanted it to be. I hope it is helpful to the whole community. Wish u good wealth.

Just one more thing if it is possible someone to do it and if i did not wanted too much already. I noticed that it has only email alerts because i forget to mentioned it in my previous post that i want push notifications too. I thought they will come together as a package. Anyway stop complaining and even if anybody does not do it - it is quiet enough but the email alerts are coming a bit slow most of times compared to the pushes. I really appreciate your effort. Bless! :)