Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

AmirDehghani wrote:Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:20 am EA with 2 Indicators: waddah attar explosion and MTF waddah attar explosion

-waddah attar explosion EA: -Slippage,Money M. (from 0.01%),Break Event M., Trailing M., Filter True/false for each day, Tp, SL,.,usually settings like in the others EA's -Filter for start hour 0H End Trade hour 24, -Filter for start Minutes 0M End trade minute 0M (so i can modify hours and minutes like this example start hour 0h Start minute 30M End hour 5H End minute 45M)

-filter true/false to enter and exit trade on 2 or 3 waddah attar explosion Time Frame(M1 TO W1) ,

-Reverse filter true/false: it will close the open trade and Reverse

Buy when color on M1 and M5 are the same and higher time frame candle closes, filter for close and open trade in reverse direction when color are the same on M1 and M5 and opposite and higher time frame bar closes.
on the top waddah 1m what is the setting ? Is it default ?
how can we make the waddah m5 on the bottom, what is the setting ?
And what about the 4tf waddah for ? Since it.seem only waddah.explosion that use on the.chart

VSA SYSTEM for MT4

I was looking for this system and found some compressed files with several of its indicators.

The most important one seems to me the VSA tick volume.

If anyone knows how to use this system, it would be very important that you share your knowledge with us if possible, please.

Thanks

v2v indicators with VWAP

What's new with this VWAP indicator?

☛ Uses the Average True Range ( ATR ) and
☛ an optional Average Daily Range ( ADR ) values for Shifted VWAP deviation.
☛ It includes v2v's update speed control feature.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Jedidiah
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─