Toggle Borders indicator by Mladen

Toggle Borders indicator by Mladen

A handy border removal tool by Mladen.

If you're running multiple charts just add this indicator to one of those charts, toggle the indicator's button on your chart to "ON" and away go the borders.
A nice little tool that gives your charts some more room to breathe.

Animation of it in action:

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, Bbq Ribs, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, galaxy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

friend4you wrote:Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:00 am Here viewtopic.php?p=1295357055#p1295357055 you can find several squeeze indicators, and since it seems to be kind of "open source", I post a squeeze with works with kalman filter, which respects sideways more than other versions there and is better. I found it, but the newer 1.2 version from our coders has more options and alerts. Can someone change that one mistake on squeeze.mq4 (which needs kalman3.ex4) and make more options changeable? Or maybe make a new option to 1.2 to make this way of calculating possible there. Users should take the working ex4 files.

'Close' - constant variable cannot be passed as reference Squeeze.mq4 146 20
arrays passed by reference only Squeeze.mq4 181 20
No coder thinks this is a good idea after 10 days to add kaufman to the squeeze calculation as it is more trend friendly? I meant kaufman instead of kalman in that post.

friend4you wrote:Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:00 am Here viewtopic.php?p=1295357055#p1295357055 you can find several squeeze indicators, and since it seems to be kind of "open source", I post a squeeze with works with kalman filter, which respects sideways more than other versions there and is better. I found it, but the newer 1.2 version from our coders has more options and alerts. Can someone change that one mistake on squeeze.mq4 (which needs kalman3.ex4) and make more options changeable? Or maybe make a new option to 1.2 to make this way of calculating possible there.

Users should take the working ex4 files.

'Close' - constant variable cannot be passed as reference Squeeze.mq4 146 20
arrays passed by reference only Squeeze.mq4 181 20
That is decompiled code - I doubt that someone will make any changes to it. You need the original

Jimmy wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:46 pm Toggle Borders indicator by Mladen

A handy border removal tool by Mladen.

If you're running multiple charts just add this indicator to one of those charts, toggle the indicator's button on your chart to "ON" and away go the borders.
A nice little tool that gives your charts some more room to breathe.

Animation of it in action:
Thank you for this indicator that I needed
God bless you

ChartRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Ichimoku indicator using Tenkan & Kijun lines only!

This indicator shows buy & sell arrows with alerts when (Tenkan and Kijun) are inside each other and moving together in one direction, or they are very close to each other..

• If they are pointing up it's a buy signal
  • If they are pointing down sell signal

The indicator draws an arrow directly when the conditions are met at the first candle, sometimes the conditions are met after closing the candle and both situations are correct.

In the indicator's parameter (Max pips sepration 2) , change it to 6 as I do, or set any value you like!

The man who programmed it is Mr, Eric Venturi from Thailand with many thanks for his great work

hassan5041 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:43 am Ichimoku indicator using Tenkan & Kijun lines only!
Beautiful :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance