IndicatorRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Intraday Intensity Open Form for MT4

The Intraday intensity Open Form is used by analysts as an insight into institutional buying and selling.
How it does this is it compares where the prices Close in relation to the Open and Close values.
It then uses volume (tick volume in MT4) as part of it's calculation.

• A stale and ranging market (low volatility and volume) will show very little values of intraday intensity.
  • Strong trends with high volume will display big values.

Formula: Intraday Intensity = Sum(i=1, to infinity) ((2c-h-l)/(h-l)*v)

This version I've made is colored.
These users thanked the author knaimad for the post:
Jimmy

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Market profile Expert Advisor EA with trendlines & arrows

Continuing the theme of the modification indicator ay-MarketProfile , which has carried out a respected Picasso chart with lines everywhere.

Since I do not trade in arts, I decided to test the robot EA sketch. However, the source code is not. Read the same objects from the chart did not want to, because in this case the advisor work could be observed only in the visualization mode.

I had to climb in the original source code and make some modifications. Spread indicator and advisor. The latter is not intended to trade in the form in which made. Just to test the effectiveness indicator.

Since spread is all open source, anyone can finished to fit your needs. In both modules a signal is generated at the touch of the price trend line, but the objects need not be on the graph, touch is calculated through the equation. This allows to test experts not only in visualization mode.

You can even optimize (but without fanaticism). 

In art Picasso charts I do not understand the interest of Market Profile, according to which the filter is made. I can only guess that there is a - the oscillator, since the border is quite specific interest - of 70 and 30.

It looks at the RSI levels or something else like that.

I made filters using the same Stochastic RSI :eh:
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Horizontal Volume display script for MT4

The script shows the horizontal volumes on your charts.

On the horizontal volumes very easy to find, for example, line-resistance support, well, still a lot of interesting things can be found ....

The main thing was to make this tool easy to use.

I must say, those functions that are implemented in this script in "indicators" to make it was not possible to permanently lag Metatrader!

And very much like to make the picture of future ... To moving schedule, volumes immediately changed their values!
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem: