MagnifySomething interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

⚠️ Important: Please do not make requests in this topic or "dump" random systems and indicators in here without some information or context. Thank you.

Since the poll shows unanimous feeling, let's start with metatrader separate "something interesting please posts here" thread ...

Here is a Gaussian rainbow indicator (as it seems as to be good for this thread)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, pin12, specialkey

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

mladen wrote:Since the poll shows unanimous feeling, let's start with metatrader separate "something interesting please posts here" thread ...

Here is a Gaussian rainbow indicator (as it seems as to be good for this thread)

Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for good decision with pretty tool.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I found something, a mix of many popular oszilators in one called kubi (oscilator in pic). Maybe you ca do a dynamic indicator out of it or do some filtering.
Red - blue is a tsd 2015 production Fractals - adjustable price breakout _mtf+alerts nmc.mq4
Subtrade are the thin stepma like lines. All indicators don't look to repaint in strategy tester. How can I see that in the code?

friend4you wrote:That picture is non of the big trends usually presented on boards, but if blue thin line is higher than red (subtrade 1 and 2) and price above, trade long.
Kubi from under 20 up is a long.

I think the way to integrate several oscilators in kubi is interesting.

but you have to integrate kubi according to your tf and strategy and see if it is doing what you needs,you can read and watch peoples,traders/experts setup to gain knowledge,learning and understand how things working ,then you have to do it by your self and see if is helping you.
If you only listening and watching others then i told you a standard observation,look for all pairs in highest time frame,for example i posted 2 pictures,all 2 you may buy and sleep for years,do some other job,after some time one day when these pair will be in middle or giving you millions close your trades,both pairs are at their lowest situation since 1995 to up today .... same way look for all other pairs which one you find at it peak,sell it and wait long it must be come down,is not so easy and confirm profit trade .... but the matter is you can not afford it ,time wise,money wise,greed/fear wise
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.