Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

RplusT wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:25 pm Here is actually another option to combine with the Vidya zone (guess I'm getting carried away by "Gifts for the New Year".... :D )
Clean chart, nice entries, keeping oneself in the trade.
Traded it today. 4 entries, nice return for just 2 hours of work on the DAX this morning.
With just 2 indicators !! Keep it simple. Remember, drawing major S/R levels is a MUST!

Vidya is set to 1...26...next higher TF
The buzzer indicator set to high and low. Length either 21(on the pic) or 34. Pay attention also to the dotted line building a top or bottom.

Follow the trend_2.JPG

buzzer.mq4
Follow the trend_2.tpl
Just for information the buzzer indicator is actually a repainting version of non lag ma.

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:15 am

Just for information the buzzer indicator is actually a repainting version of non lag ma.
Thank you mrTools for your feedback. I have quite some time ago also used the nonlagma. It appeared to me that it plots the same but I still preferred the visual settings of the buzzer.
Here is the tpl with the non lag ma. Got two versions: the nonlagma_v4 which got a shift option and the nonlagma nrp - pct filter.....just follow the link.

nonlagma nrp-pct filter
viewtopic.php?p=1295396566#p1295396566

RplusT wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:15 pm To solve the "D indicator" mystery. Here we go. Seems to be mLaden's one anyway.
I have added the code to automatically plot "Next, 2x and 3x higher TF" to the current for convenience. It also highlights whether the channel is up or down.
TMA+CG 4C RL AA MTF TT_1.JPG

TMA+CG 4C RL AA MTF TT.mq4
dear RplusT
could you please share your properties for this 3 indies?
because I think, that are not the defaults.
thank you in advanced
greetings Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Re: Gifts for the New Year

amdudus wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:49 am FxStabilizer-best forex robot
The developer says:"FxStabilizer is Forex robot that trades automatically on your account and earns stable profit every day. Our robot is characterized by regular profit without long drawdowns, incredible reliability and durability to all changes at Forex market. We’ve started FxStabilizer trading since the beginning of 2013 and till nowadays it brings stable monthly profit without failures or losses.
Our robot very accurately calculates the best situation to open trades. It does everything to close trades in profit. Also the EA is equipped with mechanism of absolute trading security so that as a last resort the loss will be stopped at that part of deposit you’re ready to risk. However the practice shows that there weren’t such cases since 1997. FxStabilizer is very accurate and for all working time hasn’t mistaken."
I do not use advisors.All the information you will find on the forums. You just don't need to buy! Test and try for free!
Você pode enviar esse ea novamente?