Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

rijay wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:06 pm it will readjust, but when system is due to generate reversal signal, (when you are anticipating some reversal, profit booking)it is worth to act on this indicators signal to exit
do not use it for entry.
test it vigorously with system to see how it is useful for exit eventhough it re adjusts.
Yes, I used that too. But choose non-repainting in settings and you see many even exits were too early.

friend4you wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 pm
Yes, I used that too. But choose non-repainting in settings and you see many even exits were too early.
in trending markets yes, it will show early exit signals, as prices will keep going higher,
but if you use with other signal generating indicators of this system then it will be useful, not to be used in isolation, you can compare it with exit signals of 1boxrsx indicator to see how both used together can give nice exit before actually prices starts reversing.

friend4you wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 pm
i use it like that,
when i am anticipating possible price reversals, fatigue in prices, as prices tries to move sideways, other indicators of system, like macd lines coming closer, stlm histogram looks too stretched, one more average ribbon indicator on chart histogram shows flat or descending patteren and mac3d too showing such pattern, in this conditions signals of this indicator are usually right and profit should be taken,
you may like to observe it likewise.

rijay wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:41 am

hello, friend4you,
nice to hear from you again after a while.
thanks for indicator
have put in some refinements for better visibility in system
indicator system of tsar shared in -dynamic zone indicator thread- has some good indicator settings with good indicator for background visibility
for bar coloring you may try this indicator with dzlookback settings=5(will match stlm histogram and regular macd), rest settings as it is. polychromatic version helps to identify when moving averages are turning quite easily. mac3d(need to put it on faster settings(5,12,12,12,50)(before overlapping step one more average ribbon over it) and step one more average ribbon overlap adds to visibility in image, this addition with primary version adds to more visibility
do you have any more suggestions, then will be nice to try
Waal9 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:44 am Share template, please.
My friends, all is posted:

download/file.php?id=3325197
viewtopic.php?p=1295369522#p1295369522
viewtopic.php?p=1295369549#p1295369549

Interesting system, rijay. Do you use that template on all your charts or do you use also another, please post then.
Besides Traget Bands, which indicators repaint? Buzzers looks nice. RSXbo has also these repainting target bands in it, but it is very useful.
I would set RSX TDI to adaptive to adopt to latest volatility. I would also reduce the number of indicators. If they all have to say buy, you will have fewer trades and if not, that irritates when to enter or exit. Also many measure price movements and not filter each other. I prefer atr-bands. Only if they break on close, it's a new trend. There are long sideways and many indicators turn then to the opposite, but trend goes higher.
! ATR Bands 2 best.ex4 has my settings, but it's the same as in mq4. The averages version has all kind of ma, and you have to choose values for the bands to see them. Average True Range (ATR) measures the volatility, but it's similar to starc or donchian, only better.

friend4you wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:18 am

My friends, all is posted:

download/file.php?id=3325197
viewtopic.php?p=1295369522#p1295369522
viewtopic.php?p=1295369549#p1295369549

Interesting system, rijay. Do you use that template on all your charts or do you use also another, please post then.
Besides Traget Bands, which indicators repaint? Buzzers looks nice. RSXbo has also these repainting target bands in it, but it is very useful.
I would set RSX TDI to adaptive to adopt to latest volatility. I would also reduce the number of indicators. If they all have to say buy, you will have fewer trades and if not, that irritates when to enter or exit. Also many measure price movements and not filter each other. I prefer atr-bands. Only if they break on close, it's a new trend. There are long sideways and many indicators turn then to the opposite, but trend goes higher.
! ATR Bands 2 best.ex4 has my settings, but it's the same as in mq4. The averages version has all kind of ma, and you have to choose values for the bands to see them. Average True Range (ATR) measures the volatility, but it's similar to starc or donchian, only better.
yes nice suggestion , keeping rsx tdi to adaptive is very good,
i have posted full strength templet that i use on all charts, just one indicator your atr bands i use with target bands to see reversal i add with this system when i need to see when prices are reversing, when your tighter bands outer borders hits boundries of target bands then either it is reversal or pause ahead. you will see that centerline of your tighter atr bands falls exactly in middle of buzzer and step one more average. and it runs with border of one more average ribbon historam of mladen, very nicely tracks prices
what i have observed with your tighter bands of atr is that, as you said when they break on close , it is new trend is right, but when that break occuring when outer border of atr bands is touching target bands and prices are near target bands , then it may be reversal or pause rather then fast continuation of trend(as no more space is left for prices to move), unless furious price action takes place.

when mac3d histogram disappears under histogram of one more averages ribbon histogram , that is when prices are having fatigue, either reversal or pause is in the offering.