Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

friend4you wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:25 am Nice to see your system now, much clearer than your 2016 versions, looks interesting. Maybe you want to post it completely. Slower dynamic zones are not as good as atr-bands (on mt5 starc bands) on less trendy markets, but when it always works for you, good.
My colored candles are here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295369484#p1295369484
xps v8 trend bars coloring of red and blue bar is very effective, but in sideways it gives more coloring up and down, needed to filter that , so this posted indicator bar coloring helps filter it, in trending markets xpsv8 trend bars coloring is better to keep, till trend lasts. as you can see in image with dynamic zone kst-mtf bars filters it with stlm histogram.
also mladens dynamic zone helps to find support and resistance levels with previous system indicator
my system is already posted and you must have tried it ,other indicators are posted in -dynamic zone indicator thread- along with indicators of tsar there, besides previous indicators in downloads .

friend4you wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:25 am Nice to see your system now, much clearer than your 2016 versions, looks interesting. Maybe you want to post it completely. Slower dynamic zones are not as good as atr-bands (on mt5 starc bands) on less trendy markets, but when it always works for you, good.
as per image see it getting loded
Attachments

making dynamic zones tighter by adjusting settings- works well with atr bands (narrowing of dynamic zones - ranges- shows expansion ahead with tighter bands)

rijay wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:28 pm making dynamic zones tighter by adjusting settings- works well with atr bands (narrowing of dynamic zones - ranges- shows expansion ahead with tighter bands)
Looks good, but our ssa and ttm seem to be not so good. I use also bollinger bands 34 1,5 on smoothed momentum by setting calculated on "previous indicators data". These settings are well known with these settings on RSI or RSX. It's invented by Mallone and called Traders Dynamic Index TDI. I posted several versions, but Momentum is faster. It also works together as it does not, if you just put two indicators on same window without setting them on same max. highs and lows.

friend4you wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Looks good, but our ssa and ttm seem to be not so good. I use also bollinger bands 34 1,5 on smoothed momentum by setting calculated on "previous indicators data". These settings are well known with these settings on RSI or RSX. It's invented by Mallone and called Traders Dynamic Index TDI. I posted several versions, but Momentum is faster. It also works together as it does not, if you just put two indicators on same window without setting them on same max. highs and lows.
all indicators to Downloads

friend4you wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:22 pm

tsar has been nice to provide indicator that does background coloring,
you will see how useful it has been when you test the system

rijay wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:15 pm

also mladens dynamic zone helps to find support and resistance levels with previous system indicator
my system is already posted and you must have tried it ,other indicators are posted in -dynamic zone indicator thread- along with indicators of tsar there, besides previous indicators in downloads .
Your tlp file draws only 2 ma without indicators, please upload again the one of the picture with indicators in zip-file. Folder indicators/Download is created for them.

friend4you wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:50 pm

Your tlp file has only objects in it, no indicators, please upload again the one of the picture with indicators in zip-file. Folder indicators/Download is created for them.
indicator for faster exit when you are anticipating reversal with the system , previously had no proper indicator for faster exit, as usually system gives a bit delayed exit signal. so found out one faster exit signal indicator.
it will readjust, but when system is due to generate reversal signal, (when you are anticipating some reversal, profit booking)it is worth to act on this indicators signal to exit
do not use it for entry.
test it vigorously with system to see how it is useful for exit eventhough it re adjusts.