Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

rijay wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:19 am

thanks friend4you,
...your idea about templet and indicator modification are welcomed, if you post file- all the system of mine that you have tried previously, with templet or indicators and want to start thread of your own with my system , templet or indicator you can start i do not have any problem as idea is to strengthen old system with ideas of others to strengthen it further.
i think this forum is better one then anyother one on internet as we have great coder mladen here to help add new indicators and his views will be very useful too.
That does not answer my question. I think due to respect of system creators and interaction and probably better settings, you should post the art completely not just nearly all indicators of them.
It's like you cut an art painting to combine with other pieces.

friend4you wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:38 pm

That does not answer my question. I think due to respect of system creators and interaction and probably better settings, you should post the art completely not just nearly all indicators of them.
It's like you cut an art painting to combine with other pieces.
hello, friend4you,
many traders do not like more colors and too many indicators on their screen, and heavy analysis of indicators, so i posted lighter on eyes piece of indicators that works nearly with same effectiveness.
if you wish you can post system you have tested previously . i do not have problem.

thanks.

prosperousking wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:41 pm Tradeonix requires a clickbank receipt to activatecan the indicators, how I can I bypass that process to activate it on my chart?
1.Open the folder indicators. Copy all the indicators. Insert the section indicator MQL MT4.
2.Open the folder Template. Copy all. Insert the section template MQL MT4.
3.Restart the MT4 platform of your broker.
4. Set the indicator TETRAGRAM.
5. Enter e-mail address and password in the folder TETRAGRAM:
Е=mail gbcrawford10@gmail.com
ClickBankReceipt NGNMLNNE

rijay wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:49 am

hello, friend4you,
many traders do not like more colors and too many indicators on their screen, and heavy analysis of indicators, so i posted lighter on eyes piece of indicators that works nearly with same effectiveness.
if you wish you can post system you have tested previously . i do not have problem.

thanks.
Ok, I just meant your postings of many indicators and some of that system you left out, I wasn't talking about your system, but I would like to see the whole art instead of only the indicators without good settings.
I trade many years and do not change a lot, there is no best indicator. My good indicators are posted at the beginning of this board here:
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418032

friend4you wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:19 pm

Ok, I just meant your postings of many indicators and some of that system you left out, I wasn't talking about your system, but I would like to see the whole art instead of only the indicators without good settings.
I trade many years and do not change a lot, there is no best indicator. My good indicators are posted at the beginning of this board here:
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418032
hello, friend4you,
nice to hear from you again after a while.
thanks for indicator
have put in some refinements for better visibility in system
indicator system of tsar shared in -dynamic zone indicator thread- has some good indicator settings with good indicator for background visibility
for bar coloring you may try this indicator with dzlookback settings=5(will match stlm histogram and regular macd), rest settings as it is. polychromatic version helps to identify when moving averages are turning quite easily. mac3d(need to put it on faster settings(5,12,12,12,50)(before overlapping step one more average ribbon over it) and step one more average ribbon overlap adds to visibility in image, this addition with primary version adds to more visibility
do you have any more suggestions, then will be nice to try