Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

Would like to share a profitable strategy? The issue is complicated.
If briefly — to confirm their own ideas, and in order to get a new one. The collective mind is capable of much.
But most importantly, the traders in the forums goal is to make using the TS in the market, not to get money from naive buyers. And it is strongly different things. No need to paint beautiful screens with arrows to pay freelancers for "comments", write advertising texts with the promise of millions or invent some legends about the mysterious strategy that you gave a dying billionaire or the Gann spirit at a seance.
Therefore, the success lies in the fact that is available freely available and actively discussed. Quite simply, you have to think about the motives.
So, over the years I have come to the conclusion that the most adequate ideas available for free. If you are still sitting in my head the idea that "free is just garbage", you are wrong. At least in trading, is not. All the secrets are in plain sight.
But naive buyers a "magic" systems still remain.And always ready to sell you fresh sistemku with 100500 % profit per day

Dimitri wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:24 am
Dear amdudus,
THANK YOU for your Help .... Just for your info ... the " ATB_Sniper_MT4.rar " can not be opened ... maybe it is better to up load the content one by one ...
Thank you any way for all .... Have a nice continuation ....
Best Regards
Dimitri

amdudus wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:54 am
Dear amdudus,
just Thank You ... is not enough ... your "logic" can be constructive and i agree with you ... It could be a SELECTION of the BEST INDICATORS by Category ... and out of this it will come out an "organized idea" for different types of Trading ... The problem is WHO is going to make the Final Selection of TOP 10 by Category ... in case there is no solution in finding and nominating that "person" ... the Forum Leaders could organize a voting system per category (which can be repeated every year !!!!) .... Just my thinking ...
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:21 am
Dear amdudus,
just Thank You ... is not enough ... your "logic" can be constructive and i agree with you ... It could be a SELECTION of the BEST INDICATORS by Category ... and out of this it will come out an "organized idea" for different types of Trading ... The problem is WHO is going to make the Final Selection of TOP 10 by Category ... in case there is no solution in finding and nominating that "person" ... the Forum Leaders could organize a voting system per category (which can be repeated every year !!!!) .... Just my thinking ...
Best Regards
Dimitri
That's a pretty good idea Dim!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance