Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Today a new adviser is published by the author, whom I trust, but however, I have not earned either a real or a demo account with three brokers. What is the problem?A VPS may need to be connected. Check it out.
Th3Eng Panda trader strategy 2
Warning :::
Th3Eng Panda trader strategy 2 is the lite version of Th3Eng Panda Pro trader EA
Th3Eng Panda trader EA is a powerful expert advisor that works perfectly for scalping trades as well as swing trades.with martingale system (you can disable it ==> factor = 1 in setting).
You can setup it on H4 / H1 to make a very good profit, and on all forex pairs and all CFD pairs. And on M5 / M15 and enable reverse strategy from setting to get good results.
Requirements:
Minimum Balance: $ 1000 (10 cent, standard or micro).
Spread: all spreads low than 40 points
Account type: works with all accounts
It needs a VPS to open all positions.
Inputs:
Factor ==> (Multiplier coefficient of the lot value);
Take Profit ==> (orders take profit in pips);
Stop Loss ==> (orders stop loss in pips);
Trailing and Trailing start ==> (Trailing stop function in pips);
Breakeven ==> (put stop on entry price after moving price in positive direction number of pips);
Max Slippage ==> (Max Slippage in points);
Magic Number ==> (EA orders magic number);

amdudus wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:39 pm At MAIL 19 you can see
Forex Destructor Strategy

The seller so advertises his work:
Forex Destructor Strategy is a brand new trading formula designed for making maximum profit from major and minor trends. It was developed with the most premium features and the latest advanced trading technology for all types of forex traders!
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this "brand new" trading formular as the seller claims looks simply like a "ptl" indicator to me. And that has been around for a long time.

amdudus wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:39 pm At MAIL 19 you can see
Forex Destructor Strategy

The seller so advertises his work:
Forex Destructor Strategy is a brand new trading formula designed for making maximum profit from major and minor trends. It was developed with the most premium features and the latest advanced trading technology for all types of forex traders!
Can you include ToC trade assistant in your pic? Don't forget the Dark Energy templates you tried out. Thanks.