Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

ive bought currency strength before wasnt my personal favorite
ive watched the videos explaining the indicators not personally tried
dont got the money

gann theory is basically harmonics, just showing you price action relative to angles but its confusing to me just showing it
for you to know about
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Tradingview is much better than MT4 at hand drawn trend lines. However,
the indicators that can be used still lag behind MT4 :sweat:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Currently considering which harmonic indicator to buy. . .

Tradingview's free harmonic indicator repaint, sad about it
Attachments
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:24 am i use the harmonic signal app and its not always correct lol
they need confirmations
In my opinion, an 80% accuracy rate is enough. :Rofl:
Combined with my band strategy, I think bad signals should be avoided
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:30 am i have never tried but i would get renko for trading view
I haven't tried the renko deal yet. . . very interested :lol:
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:32 am I haven't tried the renko deal yet. . . very interested :lol:
when you understand it , you will be super glad you did 😎 but idk if the Trading View allows different pip box sizes or only by timeframe, its a little slower than regular timeframe
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters