Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

Jimmy wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:52 pm Shit mate, that's a decent find. Those signals can definitely be used as a very early heads up of trend changes.

Looking at the setups, let's strip things back a bit by just using the TDI Red & Green. TDI Red & Green lines both cross the ADXm gives us early warning of a trend change.

• Both TDI Red & Green crosses over the ADXm it's an early signal of a Buy
  • Both TDI Red & Green crosses under the ADXm it's an early signal of a Sell

Here's a template. This combination seems to work better on lower timeframes (1 hour and lower), too.
Higher timeframes signal way too early and huge drawdown can be seen, but using it on the smaller timeframes gets you in early :thumbup:

According to this signal below, it looks like there will be a short-term reversal to the downside on AUDUSD soon. Let's see how it goes.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:40 am Hi.
maybe try this...If I understand correctly...
for your method use Arrows D+ cross D- and ADX cross level 2

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

看错永远都不会让你失败,
失败的是自己的贪念和情绪化,
仓位过重,不止损(论坛提示:跟单有风险)。
在这场生死存亡战中,跟止损一样重要的, 是耐心。
耐心等待关键点。

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:14 am Made the histo 4 color and added a button.

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:03 am Thanks, should have dawned on me when i posted the picture that the arrows weren't there. :facepalm:

Anyway should be better now.

Banzai wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:39 pm Half Trend Channel + Background Zones

Channel = on or off
Arrows = on or off
AHTF = Automatic Higher Time Frame
Zones = on or off
Half Trend Lines = on or off

khtauon wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:32 pm Hi everyone. Just joined this site yesterday, so I guess I will start by contributing one of the MACD indicators I created called MACD Momentum & Trend Index.

It's an idea that I had came up with when I just started to learn coding and studying indicators. The idea is to measure the momentum of MACD while simultaneously monitor the direction of the trend for better entry. Nevertheless, there’s no one recommended way to use this indicator -- it can be a trend or a counter-trend indicator depending on the settings you used.

The indicator has 2 types of display mode: “Momentum” mode (top sub-window in the pic) and “Trend” mode (bottom one in the pic). The "trend" mode is basically normal MACD with customizable MA options and applied price for the slow MA, fast MA and filter line. The moving averages are adapted from the AllAverages v4.9 indicator made by igorad, which I also added some extra MAs so that there's more options to choose from.

The bars represent the value of normal MACD or MACD momentum depending on the mode you used. The bars will automatically change colors once the value crossed up or down the filter line, so no need to do manual checking especially when the value is very close to filter line. The dots at the zero line represent the direction of MACD (for Momentum mode) or MACD momentum (for Trend mode). The color of to dots will change depending on whether the trend/momentum is upward/downward and strengthening/weakening.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:59 pm
If I were to rank the MACD indicator.
Then this MACD indicator will be number one. so perfect.

Csj179t wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:51 am Hi,

In my opinion. Trading- is not about get rich fast, and not an easy way of living.
I got some personal experiance and know some problems and questions you have. And I've created a website with offers from the industry leaders, that I believe should help you with some issues:

-You dont understand, what you should learn, to read the markets and to make the decisions to trade.
-You feel stuck, or lost in trading the markets by yourself.

Check HowToFxMarkets

-You want high leverage and a regulated broker?
-You dont like when spread is taking half of your screen? And you scared to take a trade with such a huge spread.

Check HowToFxMarkets

And some more stuff there is at HowToFxMarkets so check it out!

-----------------------------------------
Also I create or modify indicators, and willing to share and be posting them from time to time.
This time I'll post fibStoch, a regular stochastic with some fibonacci sequence used.
notice:
fibo_sequence in the inputs is how many numbers from the fibonacci sequense you want to use.
Max- fibo_sequence in the indicator 17 and equals to 987. If you use greater number, input will set to 17 (987). Minimum here is 0, because I wanted current bar to be included.

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:23 pm Hard to get it exact to Mladen's mt5 version, but think this is close. If using the fill make sure foreground chart is checked.