Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

I want to collect various volatility indicators. I am a trend trader who follows volatility
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

sebking1986 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:30 pm How have you found Binary Options? I don't think binary in of itself is a scam but unfortunately it seems many of the brokers that offer it are.
There are many examples on the web of accounts being frozen for no reason. Brokers of binary options do not like elite players. They filter out elite players by freezing accounts. So binary options are organized by a group of scammers. Believe it or not, it's up to you.
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

ー見方ー

1を超える%B = 価格が上バンドを超える
1に等しい%B = 価格が上バンドに位置する
.50を超える%B = 価格が中央線を超える
.50を下回る%B = 価格が中央線を下回る
0に等しい%B = 価格が下バンドに位置する
0を下回る%B = 価格が下バンドを下回る

https://manabu-blog.com/mt4-mt5-bollinger-bandwidth
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:19 am Added the ma,arrows,and alerts also made it more user friendly.
Chickenspicy

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:37 pm You have made the best version of this indicator Mrtools. Thank you for your creation and upgrade :clap:
This is a gem for a swing trader like me.
Thank you forex-station webmaster and Coders
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:04 am It turned out that my fourth version of the swing trading system was easier to catch volatility than previous versions.
Thank you very much forex. share a great gem
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy

Jimmy wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:29 pm This is a superb indicator for trendline analysis as well. Stripped back settings, you can definitely use this for trading breakouts or continuations into the trend. Hope you don't mind me posting my settings here, Banzai!

This preset I've found draws some great trendlines and also (the pink line) is the forecast line which I've left "On" to help us see where this leg will continue to!

PS: Posting this indicator from Banzai to our Social Media tonight :)
Chickenspicy

Jimmy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:16 pm As posted before here (but belongs in this thread as well).

True Trendlines. The most reliable automatic trendline indicator available.

Chickenspicy