Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Attachments
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:23 am please help understand what the different levels of crossing on the tdis mean together

it looks like when the macd blue linecross the yellow line
and the tdi red and blue lines cross together it looks like an entry confirmation

i dont get what a swing trend is

bro sorry.
This weekend I'll give you a detailed explanation of using tdi to capture strong trends
Chickenspicy

I am now making the final additions to my strategy.
My vision is to design a trading system that can accurately judge trend strength and range-bound volatility

TDI is one of my holy grails.
The next step is to write down my trading rules in detail.

Of course keep it as minimal as possible without using too many useless metrics at the same time.
satyafx

Since the end of June, I have been in touch with TDI, and I am constantly modifying the settings of TDI. . Found out by accident. TDI is so amazing. .
satyafx

I have some ideas now. I am trying to verify their feasibility. I'm ignoring several metrics. . must say. The Forex Station is really a school. . . Compare your knowledge and understanding of the foreign exchange market a few months ago and now. completely different. I think soon I'll have a winning day. Now I know what I'm doing. and how to do better afterwards. . . The purpose is to capture strong trends. Thank the Lord, thank the friends of the foreign exchange station
satyafx

I'm going to make this Swiss Army Knife look more like HG
satyafx