Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:55 am Such a classic movie, I forget whether I have seen it or not, it is a bit unimpressive.
Maybe I saw it when I was a kid. . . Now myself,
I prefer to watch European and American film and television works. Probably because I'm tired of Asian culture.
:lol: whats your favorite american? mine is star wars until disney ruined it
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:58 am :lol: whats your favorite american? mine is star wars until disney ruined it
Hahaha, I love the Marvel movies and The Walking Dead TV series. Favorite character is Negan

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Attachments
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

After I reinstalled and upgraded my pc OS to windows11. MT4 seconds timeline charts are finally able to run complex indicator codes

Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy

Attachments
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy

Anyway, I think the combination of TDI and RSI and MACD, is the holy grail for me.
Chickenspicy