Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

chickensword wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:49 pm do you have mtf support and resistance levels? curious to know
do you use them for bounce? or breakout?
The Mogalef Bands MA and the 144-day MA work great together.

The price is midway between the Mogalef Bands MA and the 144-day MA just Don't Trade

Buy long if price is above the Mogalef Bands MA and the 144-day MA

Price below the Mogalef Bands MA and the 144-day MA is a short sale
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:04 pm i mean do you also use price breaking through the supply and demand levels
Right. Supply-Demand-Zones ahtf BT I am using
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:04 pm i mean do you also use price breaking through the supply and demand levels
My principle is to only make trend money. So my trading strategy is to continually improve my ability to catch trends.
Avoid entering wrong trades to avoid losses.
Never trade unknown moves.
be consistent
Chickenspicy

TDI RSX to see short trends
TDI Slow RSI to see long trend
Chickenspicy

I suspect that my normal laptop has a problem with the Microsoft window system. So I opened another laptop for help.
Attachments
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:27 am what is this used for? turbo
This is an ultra-short trade
Attachments
Chickenspicy

:)
Chickenspicy