Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:31 pm Dynamic Zone Filtered Swing Trading System

Grateful to Forex-Station and Master Coders.
Special Thanks to Mr. Tools, Jimmy, Mladen, Xard, Kvak, Banzai, Beatlemania, PumbaPLS

and other awesome people in the Forex community

The system is suitable for Binary Options and Forex Margin Trading
This Swing Trading System is for Beginners Who Need a Sense of Security in Trading :mistake:
Mainly used to capture Swing Trends after Breakouts

If you can correctly identify high volatility trend opening positions,
I can guarantee that you will never use this system and incur huge losses.
Always remember to set a stop loss when opening a position.

May God bless you with smooth trading and earn more PIPS

The versions posted above are all my experimental trading systems.
I don't use them anymore. Thanks for the experience of the past few months.
During this time, I also bought a lot of ''Holy Grail'' indicators on the MQSL5 market.
However it didn't work. . Sure enough, the foreign exchange station indicator contributed the most. .
The real holy grail indicator can be found in the forex-station community.
Let me learn the most Forex knowledge.
Now I can say I did it. . . it does capture precise trends with precision.
Thank God.
Thanks a lot to great programmers like Mr.Tools. . Help me the most. .
Thanks Jimmy
Thanks forex-station community, <3
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mickey Abi
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I'm about to share an optimized version of the first version.
TDI Slow RSI and Squeeze Channel are a great combination
;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Honje's Double TDI & Mogalef Band Swing Trading System

;)
Honje's Double TDI & Mogalef Band Swing Trading System
About tdi Thanks to vvfish for giving me inspiration
Attachments
Chickenspicy

Attachments
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy

;)
Attachments
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:49 pm do you have mtf support and resistance levels? curious to know
do you use them for bounce? or breakout?
Bro I'm currently using the MA and the 144 day MA that come with Mogalef Bands + bar projection for direction and rest to identify the trading environment

Use XU-SEMAFORV3 as accurate signal despite redrawing. But his second point is definitely a valid signal
*Big arrow and big circle as breakout signal

as well as using 2 different TDIs.
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:01 pm Bro I'm currently using the MA and the 144 day MA that come with Mogalef Bands + bar projection for direction and rest to identify the trading environment

Use XU-SEMAFORV3 as accurate signal despite redrawing. But his second point is definitely a valid signal
*Big arrow and big circle as breakout signal

as well as using 2 different TDIs.
i mean do you also use price breaking through the supply and demand levels
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters