Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

good work Honje i will say after all my time , rsi tops everything i have ever seen , and it is what i see most successful traders using
if you havent already it would be a good idea to implement it somehow ,

expert4x
mamba4x
nickdarcfx
trade with pat
the moving average
all i have seen using it
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

;)
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:00 pm hey honje it looks like you are using intermarket analysis, would you mind help explaining?
with your dashboard of different indices
Hi Chickensword
I don't know what intermarket analysis is.
The only dashboard I'm using is T4W_BBWidth_Dash_ea
The analytical strategy I use is entirely based on Squeeze, Breakout, Swing.
These three key points are continuously improved.
My personal conclusion after observing the market. As long as you can accurately identify
1. Squeezed‘s range Market
2. Trending Market after Breakthrough
3. understand the fractal cycle law of top-down market fluctuations. .
In theory, it is possible to compose a holy grail trading system by yourself.
So I'm particularly keen on Dynamic Zone and Bollinger Bands type indicators. .
Whether it's binary options or forex margin trading. I think all three are important.
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:23 pm hey honje i cant remember where but
i seen you had a daily open line that was colored would you mind helping me find it again thanks
chris006 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:31 am updated version as per Kvak's directions
Do you mean this indicator?
Chickenspicy

LikeRe: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:36 pm Hi Chickensword
I don't know what intermarket analysis is.
The only dashboard I'm using is T4W_BBWidth_Dash_ea
The analytical strategy I use is entirely based on Squeeze, Breakout, Swing.
These three key points are continuously improved.
My personal conclusion after observing the market. As long as you can accurately identify
1. Squeezed‘s range Market
2. Trending Market after Breakthrough
3. understand the fractal cycle law of top-down market fluctuations. .
In theory, it is possible to compose a holy grail trading system by yourself.
So I'm particularly keen on Dynamic Zone and Bollinger Bands type indicators. .
Whether it's binary options or forex margin trading. I think all three are important.
T4W_BBWidth_Dash_ea How to use?

aabtc wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:20 pm T4W_BBWidth_Dash_ea How to use?
Install it to C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 EXNESS\MQL4\Experts

This dashboard is used to view volatility.
Chickenspicy