Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

:eh:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

;)
Attachments
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Honje's Simpler Band Channel Strategy Volatility Trend System V6 2022/6/16

Ride the wind and waves like a navigator.
Follow Volatility
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, FiveS, Chickenspicy

More Concise Version
;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:28 pm I modified it slightly

Chickenspicy

I'm getting closer and closer to the ideal trading system. .
;)
Chickenspicy

sorry. these three indicators. . .
It's no longer useful to me. . . I decided to delete them
Chickenspicy

There are bound to be complaints. . Why does my graph look so messy. . . . .

i want to answer

A chart that makes money is a good chart.
I don't care if it's messy or not. . :sweat:
Chickenspicy

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:31 am Yikes Honje, you must have Superman vision to be able to see thru all of that! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't know how you do it but it works for you :) :thumbup:
Hi BeatlemaniaSA

Come and see my new masterpiece

Greeting
Attachments
Chickenspicy