Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:05 pm Your charts look like they are having a hard party going on. I like it.
I hope to write metrics myself in the future.
Turn them all into a single indicator, EA and dashboard. Charts will be more spacious
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
PumbaPLS, tokjanggut, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

There are a lot of articles online about range markets, contrarian strategies. I think these damn rubbish tactics will only make you lose more money
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy

Things are very bad today
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:16 pm ;)
Chickenspicy

aamoto0429 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:52 pm Hello, first of all, I am a beginner of binary options. Thank you very much for the indicator package you provided. However, I still can't find the exact entry point. Can you explain in detail how to grasp the entry point again?
honje19960321 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:42 am Trading Rules

1.The candle is not in Keltner Channel and Bollinger Bands

2.Bollinger Bandwidth histogram (alerts) shows BB expansion status

3. When the candle penetrates above or below Bollinger Bands and Keltner Channe, and the highlight color is displayed

4.CCI histo2 Enters OverBought or OverSold

6.Percent BB MA penetrates 100 line or 0 line to enter the trade
Are you in Japan too?
You can refer to this trading rule first.
More details when I have time.
I will add.
Chickenspicy

aamoto0429 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:52 pm Hello, first of all, I am a beginner of binary options. Thank you very much for the indicator package you provided. However, I still can't find the exact entry point. Can you explain in detail how to grasp the entry point again?
I want to remind you.
The most important thing is not to trade when there is no volatility
Chickenspicy