Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

honje19960321 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:51 am Grateful Dade
Thank you Mr. Tool for your hard work to help us modify such an excellent indicator

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:00 am BB flat sw (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn) experimental setup for swing tr

1. MA signal is above the Bollinger Bands forBuy a position
  1. MA signal is below the Bollinger Bands for Sell a position
This is the best setting I recommend.

Filter signals using Bollinger Bandwidth histogram and Bollinger Band Advanced Edition.
Can accurately enter the volatility trend trading
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Moving AveragesHonje's Simpler Band Channel Strategy Volatility Trend System V5 2022/5/27

Honje's Simpler Band Channel Strategy Volatility Trend System V5 2022/5/27

Ride the wind and waves like a navigator.
Follow Volatility

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Banzai, Chickenspicy

This weekend, I will still continue to explore more volatility strategies and indicators. to further optimize my system. . .
No Volatility, No Trend, No Trade
Chickenspicy

wolfzeacker wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:59 pm Candle Explosion:[/b]

This indicator will color the "right" candles to be observed, the others were in a gray tone, this indicator will be our faithful friend during operations, as it will help us to avoid distractions and waste of time because we only need to keep an eye out for these little faces, since the idea of ​​the system is to be simple, relatively fast and safe.
very good indicator
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy

ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE RANGE MARKET.
Attachments

honje19960321 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:18 pm ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE RANGE MARKET.

Your charts look like they are having a hard party going on. I like it.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Looks great and complex.. .

if you don't mind me asking..

Where are the exact entry rules, especially for the new update .. .. ?
honje19960321 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:51 am I have worked so hard to study for so long just to capture precisely
that moment of the day when the volatile trend comes.
Now I am proud to announce.
By the Lord's blessing and glory,
I did it

These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Mickey Abi wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:20 pm Looks great and complex.. .

if you don't mind me asking..

Where are the exact entry rules, especially for the new update .. .. ?
Wait until I have time. I'll add clarification in a moment. .
The rules are actually the same as the V4 version.
Just added a few more indicators to confirm fluctuations and trends
Chickenspicy