Please keep the first alarm and add the second alarm

Infinite merit

Hope to add new features soon.
please
Dear Mr Tools
Infinite merit
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

Accurate entry swing trades. See where the range market is at a glance
Attachments
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Perfect Range Quotes
Chickenspicy

Accurately capture volatile trend bursts
Chickenspicy

Learn to ignore trends that are not part of your trading system.
Only trade trends that are familiar to your own trading system.
Reasonable negligence is one means of maintaining long-term profits.
rigorous greed
Chickenspicy

one example.
Although it is said that an option with an expiration time of 30s depends on the candle fluctuation of the 6s chart,
in fact, it should first look at the candle fluctuation of the 15s
Attachments
Chickenspicy

I'm going to play a game (PUBG MOBILE) for a while and then go to bed
. . . I don't want to stay up until morning XD
Chickenspicy

I have worked so hard to study for so long just to capture precisely
that moment of the day when the volatile trend comes.
Now I am proud to announce.
By the Lord's blessing and glory,
I did it
Chickenspicy

Later, I will also learn the programming code of MQL4 and MQL5.
I will combine this strategy into a single indicator and dashboard and EA
It seems difficult to achieve. . .
Maybe I'll use the power of money to ask Coders for help.
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy