Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

indrayugi wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:15 pm Thanks for your answer. But how can you analyze the indicators in 6s chart? Because it very fast, i dont think my brain can handle that 😣
In your guide, the condition when we can take position buy or sell is so much. How to apply that condition in 6s chart?
Simplest Condition
Enter a trade whenever a candle breaks above or below the Bollinger Bands
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

indrayugi wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:15 pm Thanks for your answer. But how can you analyze the indicators in 6s chart? Because it very fast, i dont think my brain can handle that 😣
In your guide, the condition when we can take position buy or sell is so much. How to apply that condition in 6s chart?
You can first open the chart
Load honjesystem V3 system

Then look at the historical backtest.
Observe when there are fluctuations and when there are no fluctuations.
When there is volatility, enter the trade. There is no trading without volatility
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Wait until I have time to write you specific trading conditions.
I'm working. . .
Chickenspicy

Trading Rules

1.The candle is not in Keltner Channel and Bollinger Bands

2.Bollinger Bandwidth histogram (alerts) shows BB expansion status

3.When a candle penetrates above or below 00-BbAngle_v100 (Bollinger Bands)

4.Bollinger Band Advanced Edition showing highlight colors

5.CCI histo2 Enters OverBought or OverSold

6.KT-Chop-Zone-Indicator Enter a bullish or bearish zone
Chickenspicy

Honje's Simpler Band Channel Strategy Volatility Trend System V4 2022/5/26

Honje's Simpler Band Channel Strategy Volatility Trend System V4 2022/5/26
Enjoy earning more PIPS

Only Volatility Can Make Money
Chickenspicy

Trading Rules

1.The candle is not in Keltner Channel and Bollinger Bands

2.Bollinger Bandwidth histogram (alerts) shows BB expansion status

3. When the candle penetrates above or below Bollinger Bands and Keltner Channe, and the highlight color is displayed

4.CCI histo2 Enters OverBought or OverSold

6.Percent BB MA penetrates 100 line or 0 line to enter the trade
Chickenspicy

Moving AveragesRe: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

It turned out that my fourth version of the swing trading system was easier to catch volatility than previous versions.
Thank you very much forex. share a great gem
Attachments
Chickenspicy

I am as happy as a child now. .
Chickenspicy

I'm a fucking swing trading paranoid.
There is no trade without a volatile trend
Attachments
Chickenspicy