Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

History has proven that binary options brokers will constantly freeze the accounts of players who understand FX technical analysis.
Filter players. Exclude all elites from the player.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Moving AveragesRe: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

xard777 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:21 am Here is a simple trading strategy showing a top down view of your trading world.
Keep It Simple, see the Direction, don't be greedy, and above all, book the Pip$.
Xard777

Core Trading Principles: A Top-Down MTF View
The time is 1 M, 36 S, 12 S, 6 S。
1 m and 36 s provide overall volatility and direction

(36S can be exchanged for 30S ,I use 36S because I also trade 3 M options)

Enter buy or sell whenever the direction and volatility of the 4 time views are consistent

In fact, this is exactly the same as the operation of FX. . . :sweat:
honje19960321 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:27 pm I am optimizing XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System into a binary options trading system
The graph shown is my own based on XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System XU-V30
Optimized binary options (ultra-short-term scalper) trading system :In Love:

No way, my computer screen is too small XD :eh:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Moving AveragesRe: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

This accuracy is pretty good <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Chickenspicy

I would love to re-optimize Bollinger Bandwidth (alerts).
So that the fluctuation can be captured more accurately/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:38 pm After all, binary options are brokers and a bunch of scammers.
Use human weakness, greed and fear to defraud your wealth
im about asking ur trading platform because ur trade historical kinda unique, but then i browse more and find out thats binary option..
oh well, no question then. good luck.
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:51 am I would love to re-optimize Bollinger Bandwidth (alerts).
So that the fluctuation can be captured more accurately/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~
mrtools wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:55 am Made it a histogram.
I got this wish. grateful.
Thank you so much Mr Tools.
so helpful
Chickenspicy

indrayugi wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:58 pm Hi, thanks for your awesome indicator.
Do you trading in 30s so you use 6s timeframe?
If i trade in 1M expire, i must use 12s timeframe?

I hope you understand, because my English is bad 🙏
YES
According to my own trading philosophy, i
f you want to trade for 1 minute, you cannot look at 1 minute chat,
single candle. Instead, look at the volatility inside the 1 minute candle.
1 minute candle can be divided into 5 candles,
so 60/ 5 = 12. Then you have a 12 second chat.
Check the volatility of 5 candles
Chickenspicy

Moving AveragesHonje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System V3 2022/5/25

Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System V3 2022/5/25
This version could be the Holy Grail system for accurately capturing fluctuations

Trading Rules

1.The candle is not in Keltner Channel and Bollinger Bands

2.Bollinger Bandwidth histogram (alerts) shows BB expansion status

3.When a candle penetrates above or below 00-BbAngle_v100 (Bollinger Bands)

4.Bollinger Band Advanced Edition showing highlight colors

5.CCI histo2 Enters OverBought or OverSold

6.KT-Chop-Zone-Indicator Enter a bullish or bearish zone

Core Trading Principles: A Top-Down MTF View
The time is 1 M, 36 S, 12 S, 6 S。
1 m and 36 s provide overall volatility and direction

(36S can be exchanged for 30S ,I use 36S because I also trade 3 M options)

Enter buy or sell whenever the direction and volatility of the 4 time views are consistent

please enjoy
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:26 pm YES
According to my own trading philosophy, i
f you want to trade for 1 minute, you cannot look at 1 minute chat,
single candle. Instead, look at the volatility inside the 1 minute candle.
1 minute candle can be divided into 5 candles,
so 60/ 5 = 12. Then you have a 12 second chat.
Check the volatility of 5 candles
Thanks for your answer. But how can you analyze the indicators in 6s chart? Because it very fast, i dont think my brain can handle that 😣
In your guide, the condition when we can take position buy or sell is so much. How to apply that condition in 6s chart?
These users thanked the author indrayugi for the post:
Chickenspicy