Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

I cant believe I am doing this, how is possible that someone fails to load a template. I dont think you should be trading at all if you already fail here, but anyway....
PS: I should get paid for this and yes midway I stopped making numbers and stopped blurring, I lost my patience. Not that it matters anyway
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, remcous, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Modahen77 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:40 am I have done all that before coming here to beg for another template, Just upload the .tpl file that is used to load all indicators on chart. Thanks for your time.

Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/05/06

The trading entry point is shown in the figure The main principle of Honje's Binary Options and Forex Volatility Profit System is based on Bollinger Bands

In the case of a market range, remember to stop trading.
Otherwise, even the best trading system can cause losses.

This is the second version of the May 6, 2022 update
If strictly abide by the trading rules.
I can still guarantee it.
The system has a win rate of over 90%.

All indicators are not repainted

Folders can now be unfrozen directly into MT4 Give you the best binary options volatility system :Shifty:

mrtools wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:54 am Try.
Thanks Mr Tools for adding mtf + alerts + arrows + btn for me, these 4 functions
:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:55 pm 1-2-3 PATTERN Double Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy
The Double Bollinger Band Strategy makes use of two Bollinger Bands in order to filter entries and exits in the market. The strategy aims to enter long or short trades when price breaks above or below 0.5 deviation. The strategy can be applied to ranging markets, as a breakout strategy or when assessing the momentum or slowdown of an existing trend.

The Double Bollinger Band strategy incorporates three different zones.

Double Bollinger Band or DBB Buy Zone. The DBB Buy Zone is found above the upper 0.5 standard deviation. Presents a buy signal.
DBB Neutral Zone or 20 SMA Zone. This is the center area between the upper and lower, 0.5 standard deviation. Price trading in this area could be indicative of a choppy market that lacks a directional bias. Trend traders are to avoid taking new positions in this zone. Signals a slow- down in momentum or the beginning of a ranging market.
DBB Sell Zone: This zone is found below the 20 SMA zone. Presents a sell signal.

How to install the “1-2-3 Pattern Double Bollinger Bands Trading System“
Download “ForexWOT-123patternBollingerBands” (Zip/RAR File).
Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory …/experts/indicators/
Copy the “ForexWOT-123patternBollingerBands.tpl” file (template) to your Metatrader Directory …/templates /
Start or restart your Metatrader Client.
Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system.
Right-click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”.
Move right to select “ForexWOT-123patternBollingerBands” trading system and strategy.
You will see the “ForexWOT-123patternBollingerBands” is available on your Chart.

Because the 1-2-3 pattern occurs in virtually every market and any time frame, this strategy can be applied to trade in a variety of instruments and time frames, including short, medium and long term.

It works well in any time interval and market that is dynamic enough to swing from side to side while on trend, or to swing with enough volatility within a price range to generate good opportunities.

Selling Rules (Short position):
In a market downtrend, the price must reach or exceed the upper Bollinger Band, or the price must meet or exceed the center line before the 1-2-3 formation to become a legitimate pattern from which you can enter the market according to the classic rules of this price formation.

Buying Rules (Long position):
In a market uptrend, the price must meet or exceed the lower Bollinger Band, or the price must meet or exceed the center line before the 1-2-3 formation to become a legitimate pattern from which you can enter the market according to the classic rules of this price pattern.

Trading NOTES
To close the positions you can apply the following criteria:

Stop loss: For an uptrend, the stop loss is placed below the point 3 of the 1-2-3 pattern. For a downtrend, the stop loss should be placed above the point 3 of the pattern.
Take Profit: Occasionally, from a 1-2-3 pattern may originate strong movements, so the trader can use traling stops to follow the price.
Another option is to place Take Profit objective in a significant support or resistance level. The trader can also wait a 1-2-3 pattern in the opposite direction of the position, although it must be remembered that these patterns might be the start of trends changes.

Added 1-2-3 PATTERN Double Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:03 am I cant believe I am doing this, how is possible that someone fails to load a template. I dont think you should be trading at all if you already fail here, but anyway....

PS: I should get paid for this and yes midway I stopped making numbers and stopped blurring, I lost my patience. Not that it matters anyway
Can you share your Baluda.SuperSlope indicator?
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:49 am Can you share your Baluda.SuperSlope indicator?
That is for your illustration. I loaded the indicators as we do normally, not knowing that, the M file must be loaded as a whole file into the Mq4 platform. Thanks
These users thanked the author Modahen77 for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, remcous, Chickenspicy
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

;)
Chickenspicy

;)
Chickenspicy

While I do suggest that people should use any system to trade that suits them, I'm pretty baffled, trying to figure out how to trade this one. I think it needs some indicators to filter out the indicators.... :D I have no clue which of those indicators trigger an entry. Waiting for all of them? But again, if you make money with it, don't worry about my confusion. It just reminded me of my journey of a thousand indicators.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:45 am While I do suggest that people should use any system to trade that suits them, I'm pretty baffled, trying to figure out how to trade this one. I think it needs some indicators to filter out the indicators.... :D I have no clue which of those indicators trigger an entry. Waiting for all of them? But again, if you make money with it, don't worry about my confusion. It just reminded me of my journey of a thousand indicators.
Most of the indicators in my system are all about volatility. Use volatility to filter noise
Chickenspicy