Re: GARCH Volatility Predictor

ionone wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:29 pm Here are four new GARCH indicators :

Links removed as per rules.

if you don't know GARCH it's a famous volatility preditctor that can replace ATR
Jeff, you know the rules. No links to other download pages here :eh:

I've edited your post this time and uploaded the indicators myself but next time could you please upload the files, and help us out a little?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
viklam
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: GARCH Volatility Predictor

Jimmy wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:15 pm Jeff, you know the rules. No links to other download pages here :eh:

I've edited your post this time and uploaded the indicators myself but next time could you please upload the files, and help us out a little?
oh crap sorry I forgot about that. but some files can't be uploaded as it is files to link to your MT4. how do I post those ?

IdeaRe: GARCH Volatility Predictor

There's a bit of an updated version of the Garch Volatility Predictor thanks to Mrtools.

Still a work in progress and the colors can't be adjusted but looks alright on a dark chart: Garch indicator.

Once we have a stable version I'll move those posts into this topic :)
Attachments
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

InfoRe: GARCH Volatility Predictor

Just adding to the thread.

This is the latest version that was upgraded with additional features by Mrtools (as posted here).

Please note: The indicator display is OFF by default to allow for just the VOLATILITY display and your choice of indicator to insert into the subwindow.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, josi, RodrigoRT7, MaxTorque, Jedidiah