ChartPumba´s Indice Scalping Journal

Hey Guys

I am a fulltime Trader that has been trading for 7Years now with an FTMO funded Account... (if that matters)

People might know me from my other Thread I have recently started "Pumba´s Swing Trading System"

I am gaining my main income through scalping Indices, while Forex is something that I am currently just "playing" with, trying to develope a Strategy that has little discretion involved as well as little charting time.

The reason why I am starting this Journal is to give other Traders maybe a few new ideas and inspiration on how to Trade...

I wont give a lot of "insight information" and let the Charts speak itself, smart fellows will be able to pick up consistencies on how I take my entries and the way I manage my risk.

Please dont ask for my Template, in this case I wont be sharing it. Please understand.

There is anyway only one indicator I actually use for my trading and most people should know where to find it on this website. Every other indicator is just to make my trading more comfortable.

I will likely elaborate a bit on what I believe is important to reach constant profitability later on when I have more time on my hands.

Feel free to ask questions, but I likely won't answer questions that are specifically about my "strategy".
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 4):
LorenzoNexus, eduarescobar, Castle73, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Re: Pumba´s Indice Scalping Journal

"Lesson" 1: Consistency

I don't trade out of boredom
I don't trade seeking adrenaline
I dont trade when I dont "feel" the Market
I only trade during a short time window
I dont trade when I dont think I am in my best form

May it be a headache or lack of sleep or whatever
You should be trading only when you are at 121% health
Anyone that is able to do those things consistently has very good chances on being profitable.

Trading has little to do about the actual System/Model you are trading, you can trade very simple and do very well.

The Mental game is the deciding factor wether you are able to be profitable or not.
People tend to waste way too much time on backtesting, reading trading books, finding different indicators, switching systems.

I am going to go more into detail about the Psychology part but thats it for now.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 5):
constbln, Krunal Gajjar, for28, Castle73, Knight
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew