Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

tokjanggut wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:38 pm hi Pumba's,
can you help me regarding this 2 indicator :
1 st indicotor why showing vertical line
2nd indicator not showing weekly

what should i do? thank you
1. I dont know why, might be a bit "buggy" try to use an auto refresh indicator or something, I dont have the issue.
2. Why dont you just go into the settings of that indicator?
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
tokjanggut, dansmol
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

costy2307 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:13 pm Hello,I want to ask you about this indicator I cant fount Trade with the major Trend (Trend envelope)?
If I understand you correctly then you dont have the trend envelope on your chart?

Use the latest template. Everyone else has the trend envelope.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
dansmol
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

kenshin281180# wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:38 am Hey gang love seeing fellow traders help each other. Downloaded the latest build. I like it but I saw something that could be tweaked as its more aesthetic in nature. Might even help eliminate any confusion when it comes to the fractals. Originally the fractal circle colors were reversed showing what one would consider a bullish fractal as a bearish one and vice versa. So I just changed the colors and I think it makes the strategy/system easier to interpret. Here are the screen shots. Also made the qqe 1 tf higher and displayed the 50 line.

Hi kenshin281180 can you please! please! Share your trend envelops indicator settings especially on that US30 15min chart😊.
And also the qqe settings.
I love trading 15min charts, so since this system is built for swing I m struggling with 15min settings plus I m a newbie.
I love yours it's neat!👌

Philanthropy wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:43 pm Hi kenshin281180 can you please! please! Share your trend envelops indicator settings especially on that US30 15min chart😊.
And also the qqe settings.
I love trading 15min charts, so since this system is built for swing I m struggling with 15min settings plus I m a newbie.
I love yours it's neat!👌
I don't think he changed settings on the Trend Envelope. That's how it looks for me too.

For QQE, it looks like on the 15 minute chart he changed the TimeFrame from current to 30 minutes. Better that he confirms though.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 2):
PumbaPLS, kenshin281180#

jng640 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:13 pm Another EA to share here : Auto Breakeven EA

This auto BE EA are based on your SL pip / 2 , mean you must set your SL first, when the price go positive half of your SL pips ( if SL is 50 pips, then 50/2=25pips), the EA will move your SL to BE +x pip (+1 pip by default) , at the same time it will generate alert message to warm you to move your SL to BE now. ( some prop firms not allowed EA to manage trade, this is the function for them)

This EA ONLY NEED TO ATTACH TO 1 CHART, it will auto manage all of your running trades, so you do not need to attach the EA for each running trade's chart.

It is better to close in BE instead of the price reverse and hit your SL while you're not infront your PC and you didn't aware when the price went into positive.
Hi @jng640,

do you have any similar EA which will put to BE when we reach 1:1? So same amount of pips as SL is (and not half as this EA does)?

Thank you.