Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Mustafa wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:49 am From day 1 I called it the open secret but no body was watching...... Most chose to insinuate and insult instead of looking at what I was trying to show... Anyway, you asked nicely, you have it for everyone........ Don't try to improve upon it..... it is a masterpiece.....
I said it before: many people were interested and made comments. Nobody insulted you at all (as far as I can tell)...
One last remark: markets are fractal. That means: trading systems work on all TFs (they may need adjusting, though).
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
ParallelNative, mr12323, Mustafa

Mustafa wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:54 am Since 15M charts are faster, I added more confirmations from both 30M/1H and 4H for accurate signals..... but the underlying concept is the same...... You can trade it on on any time frame between 15M and 1H..... It gives same picture of the market on all these timeframes....
Thanks for your insight. Can you post the indicators along with the template? Thanks Mustafa!

Meyney wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:02 am Just a question about the MTF indicators Mustafa: I see you are plotting the same entries on MTF indicators= 1 vertical line for entry on 15M chart. I wonder the 1H or 4H indicator it will take more time; their entry can not be at the same time as the 15M chart because 1h or 4H are still not finished. What's you experience?
Yes, great insight and wonderful observation! Let me explain in detail so that the answer is clear instead of causing more confusion. I worked on developing this system for almost 6 months. I tried many MTF stochastic indicators but as you aptly mentioned, the signal came when the candle was complete. Fortunately, I found some versions that gave signal mid candle by changing the color of the indicator when the stochastic direction changed. Now came the second challenge. What if the direction changed again in the opposite direction. This problem was tackled by having 3 timeframes confluence of stochastic. When these multiple stochastics merge together in the form of a tightly knit rope on different timeframes, they indicate a shift in momentum. Momentum precedes price movement. Momentum comes first, price moves later. When price moves, it moves on all timeframes charts. It is just the visual look of the candles that is different on these different timeframes. Since there has been a leading indicator which signaled an imminent price move in advance, that price movement can be predicted as well as traded... On 15M chart, this whole concept is illustrated by 2 signals... The first signal on 4H and 1H stochastic is very clear. Both are tightly knit. Their color and cross indicate that there is an imminent strong price move on the horizon. The 30 minutes confirms it as well but strangely enough it is not as tightly knit as the other 2 timeframes. Later price movement shows that we have very big bearish candles on 1H and 4H but on lower time frames the same down movement was in the form of slow steady falling price action. The 2nd more recent signal was visually more telling. The shift in momentum was evident on all the three timeframes. Stochastics curled together and provided crosses and color change signaling strong price movement on all timeframes. There were big candles forming on 15 and 30 minutes.. But soon momentum shifted and stochastic started to change direction on 4H signaled by lime color on 4H stochastic..... On 15M it should have been warning enough to exit any trade.... I tried as best as I could to explain how all these components work together in conjunction with Fractal order blocks to provide trading opportunities at key S/R levels in different trading sessions. Perfection is still a far fetched dream but I am striving to achieve it... My apologies for my inability to explain anything. I would try to further explain in my future posts.

P.S. Each move on these 2 signals on Crude Oil chart were more than 8$.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
gustavoborges

USDJPY 30M.....
I shared the UJ before as well. The recent price action on UJ has been exceptionally well behaved.... Just an observation that the simplified FOBOSS on 30 Minutes is a beauty.... I also need to clarify one thing that the indicator does not repaint.... Had it been so, you would not find the different colors of the indicator in the boxed area. It would have repainted when price moved further to the upside... You just have to accept that sometimes market does move for whatever reason, may be to hunt for your stops..... you have to take that loss and get ready for the next signal.... Rinse and Repeat..... The winners would take care of the small losses....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 3):
KAESER444, ItalianTrader, fantom_spb

Mustafa wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:56 pm USDJPY 30M.....
I shared the UJ before as well. The recent price action on UJ has been exceptionally well behaved.... Just an observation that the simplified FOBOSS on 30 Minutes is a beauty.... I also need to clarify one thing that the indicator does not repaint.... Had it been so, you would not find the different colors of the indicator in the boxed area. It would have repainted when price moved further to the upside... You just have to accept that sometimes market does move for whatever reason, may be to hunt for your stops..... you have to take that loss and get ready for the next signal.... Rinse and Repeat..... The winners would take care of the small losses....
The chart looks great! Could you please share the indicators and the template you are using ? Thank you very much

ItalianTrader wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:37 am The chart looks great!
Hello Italian Trader... The indicators are free and freely available on Forex-station. I believe you won't have any problem getting them, but anyhow I am sharing them. If you search relevant forums, you would find many similar indicators... I have already talked about the core concepts of the strategy in some detail. You may go through the previous posts again to understand how the indicators work for the purpose of this strategy... As for my system, that is not available for free sharing, but I hope I have provided enough insights that you could use to build your own strategy using the indicators and the guidelines..... Regards.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, ItalianTrader, constbln, KAESER444, mr12323, juanlu999, craibern, ruben7yk

Mustafa wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:30 am Hello Italian Trader... The indicators are free and freely available on Forex-station.
Nice reply bro, thanks for helping him out and uploading those files in your post! 👍
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
ItalianTrader, Mustafa, constbln, mr12323
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Mustafa wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:30 am Hello Italian Trader... The indicators are free and freely available on Forex-station. I believe you won't have any problem getting them, but anyhow I am sharing them. If you search relevant forums, you would find many similar indicators... I have already talked about the core concepts of the strategy in some detail. You may go through the previous posts again to understand how the indicators work for the purpose of this strategy... As for my system, that is not available for free sharing, but I hope I have provided enough insights that you could use to build your own strategy using the indicators and the guidelines..... Regards.
Thank you, your insights are always helpful for everybody!

[quote=Mustafa post_id=1295460508 time=1646794350 user_id=4940910]
Yes, great insight and wonderful observation! Let me explain in detail so that the answer is clear instead of causing more confusion. I worked on developing this system for almost 6 months. I tried many MTF stochastic indicators but as you aptly mentioned, the signal came when the candle was complete. Fortunately, I found some versions that gave signal mid candle by changing the color of the indicator when the stochastic direction changed.

Thanks for your detailed response. When I have time to check your observations I will come back to you; we both trade SD's/extremes but with a different style

best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
Mustafa, ParallelNative